Man Loses Life Savings At Carnival

jasonjason Posts: 468
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Did you hear about this moron? Try to win an Xbox and lost $2,600. DUMB!!

http://money.msn.com/how-to-budget/arti ... 7ed50b851d
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    He just really wanted to win that game
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Those games are so damned tricky. I once won a Mr. Spock figure when I was about 10. I think my mom used part of my college fund..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    if you know how to throw the ball, it's a very easy game to win.

Spending $2,600, he's an idiot...that poor kid :fp:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    RKCNDY wrote:

He's 30!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Classy.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    dumbass
    Rygar wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

He's 30!

I'm talking about the baby he's pushing in the stroller in the video...the one that is being smothered by the giant banana...wonder if he won it for mamasan?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    dumbass

i think 30 and life savings of $2,600 confirms this
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

He's 30!

I'm talking about the baby he's pushing in the stroller in the video...the one that is being smothered by the giant banana...wonder if he won it for mamasan?
    :lol::lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

he might have been trying to woo mamasan with the bananana....but i'm pretty sure she has better taste than this

carnival.jpg?w=300
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    that is a nice banana though. maybe he is now engaged to it.
    81 wrote:
    trying to woo mamasan with the bananana....but i'm pretty sure she has better taste than this

cannibal? :think:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    Maybe he can hock his tattoos?
    1st world problems- yeesh!

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    that is a nice banana though. maybe he is now engaged to it.

it would be a step up in collective IQ
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    How long before Hes in court for unpaid child support. I want a follow up.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Ahhh, It's a profit deal! That takes the pressure off.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnTINR8NBq2D1L_5X1zcPuSXQrJRP1S0ILEIJXtwsUq5n6HWsw
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    LloydXmas wrote:
    How long?

You mean how many times has he already been in court for unpaid child support.

I put the over / under at 23.5
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

he might have been trying to woo mamasan with the bananana....but i'm pretty sure she has better taste than this

carnival.jpg?w=300

I dunno...that gold bracelet, the gold ring...all the tattoos...what else could she want? :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

carnival.jpg?w=300

I dunno...that gold bracelet, the gold ring...all the tattoos...what else could she want? :lol:

:think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

carnival.jpg?w=300

and If he can learn the sentence "I don't want kids," apparently its a match made in heaven. :lol:
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,676
    doesn't a brand new cost like $300 :fp:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

carnival.jpg?w=300
    I sure do! Those are the worst 'sleeves' I've ever seen :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

awww...give the guy a break! he just blew a few grand on getting that banana for you? How could you say 'no'? :lol:

(I don't think I would even consider those 'sleeves'...more like "poorly placed smattering of cheap tattoos")

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

awww...give the guy a break! he just blew a few grand on getting that banana for you? How could you say 'no'? :lol:

(I don't think I would even consider those 'sleeves'...more like "poorly placed smattering of cheap tattoos")
    Hahah exactly. When they're placed like that it looks like he just got lazy. Either way...what a turd!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

carnival.jpg?w=300

It must be cold out
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,526
    LloydXmas wrote:

safe bet this has already happened.
    www.myspace.com
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    douche bag
    My butt itches!
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

He's 30!

My bad, didn't watch the video :D
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    dumbass

He was 2,500 up on me.... and I have 9 years on him. To me he was a great success story!
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    dumbass

He was 2,500 up on me.... and I have 9 years on him. To me he was a great success story!

:lol:
    And he's got a huge banana too. He's headed in the right direction.