Poll..

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
How wrong am I??

I just had a friend of mine tell me about how she's finally met Mr.
Right. And I was all bitter that that never works out
for me, no matter what I do.. I ended up making her feel bad.
I such a shit! What is wrong with me?!?! Why can't I be happy
When my friends find love??? There's gotta be a defect in here
Some where!!! It's my friend and I cherish her.., why the fucking
Bitter jealousy?!?! Fuck!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    Jealous bitch... :fp:

...only kiddin'...at least you recognise the fact that you are at fault here and will be able to address the situation to the benefit of you both. Good luck on the manhunt btw... :lol:
    P.S. thats one big mo-fo of a horse... :shock:
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Pjzepp67 wrote:
    Jealous bitch... :fp:

...only kiddin'...at least you recognise the fact that you are at fault here and will be able to address the situation to the benefit of you both. Good luck on the manhunt btw... :lol:
    P.S. thats one big mo-fo of a horse... :shock:
    Yeah..
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    If only men were like horses.. Good to be ridden, better
    For having been trained....
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    edited May 2013
    Maybe if she is a good friend she will have understanding for you and maybe her new boyfriend has some nice friends.. ;)
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    :lol::lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Giddy Up!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    where is the poll?

call her and appologize.

don't do it again
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    where is the poll?

call her and appologize.

don't do it again
    i think it's the new dude's nickname.... which makes sense for the jealousy.

81 is right though - don't do it again
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 is right

this should be quoted for all to see for all time. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    Hey Tree,

The sooner you apologize, the better you both will feel. She may have gone through some reflection similar to what you have experienced and I am sure she will forgive you. That's what friends do.

Being human isn't perfect. You're a wonderful person and a friend. Try not to be too hard on yourself.

Cheers and be well,
    BS
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    81 wrote:
    where is the poll?

call her and appologize.

don't do it again

seriously, where is the poll?

don't be too hard on yourself, but do apologize and think before you act next time
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    no one is perfect and we all make mistakes.

People make me feel bad on a daily basis.

Here is a poll. Some one posted this about me last night

btw-
    StaySea you are the weirdest chick I've ever conversed with :lol:

Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

On a scale of one to ten. Would this hurt your feelings?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    81 wrote:
    81 is right

:lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    STAYSEA wrote:
    no one is perfect and we all make mistakes.

People make me feel bad on a daily basis.

Here is a poll. Some one posted this about me last night

btw-
    StaySea you are the weirdest chick I've ever conversed with :lol:

Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

On a scale of one to ten. Would this hurt your feelings?

A bit harsh I must say...just ignore the fucker :nono:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    There is nothing wrong with you feeling jealous, if that's how you feel (although there are some very strong positives in being single - maybe you should try to focus on those until you do meet someone) .... the problem lies in that you didn't suck it up and fake it in front of your friend so that she could enjoy her moment. Lesson learned, hopefully? :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I think you love your dear friend so much that you cannot bear to see her hurt, and you're trying to 'protect' her.
    Or maybe you are worried you are losing your 'wing woman'?

Yes, an apology would be in order. Take her out to lunch, all will be forgiven (if she's a good friend, she will understand).
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Jealousy leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to the dark side... or something..
    -Yoda, in his talkative years
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Jealousy leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to the dark side... or something..
    -Yoda, in his talkative years
    :lol::lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I forgot what the question was
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    We all make mistakes. It's what you do with the mistake that matters. If you keep doing it over and over, that's bad. If you take something from it and learn, it's OK. Apologize to your friend. Friends forgive each other.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Maybe Poll has a hunky friend that you could squeeze on a bit

always look at the tree for the fruit it may bear
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    definitely apologize and wish her well... but in all honesty when chicks hook up with a new guy that they're really into (say, enough to refer to him as 'mr.right') don't they usually sort of ignore their friends for a while? If this is accurate you probably won't be hearing from her much anyway. so no reason to worry :)
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    81 wrote:
    81 is right

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. ;)
    We all make mistakes. It's what you do with the mistake that matters. If you keep doing it over and over, that's bad. If you take something from it and learn, it's OK. Apologize to your friend. Friends forgive each other.
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap: This is the right answer. If you truly care about your friend, you will make amends. And if she truly cares about you, she will understand and forgive you. It is what friends do.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    why the fucking
    Bitter jealousy?!?! Fuck!!!

Is this the poll question?