Options

FS: PJ's Yield and Tragically Hip vinyl

DRIVETDRIVET Posts: 120
edited May 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hey everyone,

All these records have been sold. Cheers!

#1. SOLD Pearl Jam - Yield (USA pressing, E 68164)
Price: $90
Cover: VG+ ... Two corner folds on the bottom right, one minor corner fold on the bottom left, otherwise in good shape.
Vinyl: EX- ... On side one, a surface scratch 3" in length extending from the middle of Brain of J. to the middle of Faithfull that does not affect play, otherwise some minor paper scuffs. On side two, just some minor paper scuffs. An enjoyable listen.
Sleeve: VG+ ... Seam splits on the left and right sides, otherwise in good shape.
Sticker: Not included.

#2. SOLD The Tragically Hip - Up To Here (USA promotional Precision pressing, MCA-6310, rainbow MCA label)
Price: $50
Cover: EX- ... Spine wear and general corner wear. The beginning of a partial seam split on the top of the cover. Gold promo stamp over barcode on back of cover and blue hype sticker on front of cover.
Vinyl: EX ... A few surface scuffs, but clean otherwise.

#3. SOLD The Tragically Hip - Up To Here (rare German pressing, 2292-57054-1, GEMA/BIEM, rainbow MCA label)
Price: $60
Cover: VG ... Spine wear, corner wear and partial seam splits on the top of the cover and spine; smeared glue residue from two old price stickers which were removed from the upper right corner.
Vinyl: EX+ ... A couple of insignificant surface scuffs, extremely clean otherwise.

#4. SOLD The Tragically Hip - Small Town Bringdown 7" single (England pressing, MCA-1363)
Price: $15
Cover: EX- ... Wear at top edge of sleeve where record is inserted and removed, minor corner wear but corners are still fairly sharp.
Vinyl: EX- ... Some wear around outer edge of record, and a small surface scuff on the A-side.

#5. SOLD The Tragically Hip - Small Town Bringdown 7" single (England pressing, MCA-1363)
Price: $10
Cover: VG ... Considerable wear at top edge of sleeve where record is inserted and removed with some tears, wear around all sides of sleeve, very minor brown staining on back of sleeve.
Vinyl: VG+ ... Wear around outer edge of record, several surface scratches which add some light crackle to playback.

#6. SOLD The Tragically Hip - Locked in the Trunk of a Car 12" single (England pressing, MCST-1733)
Price: $25
Cover: VG ... Corner wear, two seam splits on right and left side of cover, price sticker on front of cover, light to moderate ring wear.
Vinyl: VG+ ... numerous light paper scuffs, a few light surface scratches on both sides. Still, an enjoyable listen.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    I'll take 3, 4 and 6!!!!!!!

Jim
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    SALE PENDING on #3, #4 and #6...
  • Options
    BUMP!

#3, #4 and #6 are SOLD
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,003
    how much for the couch?
    ;]
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    I'll trade you a sealed Benny and a Toronto Maple Leafs Stanley Cup win for it.

:mrgreen::lol:
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,003
    a cup win!!! WOW!

it must be priceless...

nice hip vinyl.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Depressing-Leaf-loss-to-the-Habitants-BUMP!!

SALE PENDING on #1...
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 876
    pm sent :)
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691
    DRIVET wrote:
    Depressing-Leaf-loss-to-the-Habitants-BUMP!!

SALE PENDING on #1...

Habs suck! Go leafs!!! :D
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    SALE PENDING on #2 and #5...
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    pearljim wrote:
    I'll take 3, 4 and 6!!!!!!!

Jim

Received my albums extremely quickly especially coming from Canada! Plus he threw in a cd i yet to own so thank you Drivet!!!!

Keep me in mind if you get more HIP!

Jim
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.