Options

Bootlags deadline!

NewSystemNewSystem Posts: 15
edited March 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Ok . . . talk about good timing. I've been offline for nearly a year! Ihaven't heard any of the PJ shows of the recent tour. What . . . in everyones opinion would be the best shows to download?

Thank you. :o)
Truth is incontrovertible
Panic may resent it
Ignorance may deride it
Mailice may distort it
But there it is

Got to the source- www.watchtower.org
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    Boston I or II. IMO I is better, but maybe because we were there. Leash is on II though which is pretty cool, but it's much better on some of the other boots...Camden II for instance (again, there's my bias...we were there too : )

Bought Dublin (for Education) and while the crowd is great (esp Daughter) I've heard better (sorry Dublin!)...and it's not the best Education (which at this point is still the studio version seeing it's only been played live twice).

GR from the vid, was great. Haven't heard the boot by itself though though...same with the three San Fran shows, and Milan.

OK...now that I think of it there are a lot of great vids. Just haven't heard all the boots by themselves though.
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Get the Marseille boot. It was a great gig. Oh and Pistoia :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles