Simpsons Tapped Out...

2»

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Just updated, but now the game won't load because I don't have enough memory in my phone...even *after* I deleted 10 other apps! :x

This game takes up the most space compared to every other app I have in my phone.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Just updated, but now the game won't load because I don't have enough memory in my phone...even *after* I deleted 10 other apps! :x

This game takes up the most space compared to every other app I have in my phone.
    That sucks-
    I've been WONDERING what happened to you!
    Hopefully you will sort it out,
    + gift bags will rain down from the sky.
    Good luck!

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • duska3419 wrote:
    I've been looking for a new game on my phone. Is this similar to the sims?
    I've never played Sims
    (at least not since the 90s)
    so I can't make the comparison.
    I hear tell this game is similar to Farmville
    + games like that:
    you build a world + complete tasks to acquire more stuff.
    Come play!

Cheers.
  • OkumOkum Posts: 231
    Free Reindeer and double point gift bags
  • Andyzwygart10. Level 14.
  • I play this game quite a bit. Jkaras2385

Feel free to add me
    I still can't log in and EA sucks donkeys on helping me with my game image

But I did see this:

(I want it...)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Very cool!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    RKCNDY said:

I still can't log in and EA sucks donkeys on helping me with my game image

But I did see this:

(I want it...)

That is AWESOME!!! I'm definitely going to have to get this!
  • :-O

That is all.
    Cheers.
    http://lego.gizmodo.com/official-photos-the-lego-simpsons-house-is-the-best-le-1497343921

AVAILABLE FEB. 1st !!!!
    I don't like how everybody (except for Flanders and Maggie) look stoned.

- Christopher McCandless
    If you visit my Springfield, please click on my boardwalk tiles. Lots of XP for you (over 750) and I get free tiles.
    Okum said:

If you visit my Springfield, please click on my boardwalk tiles. Lots of XP for you (over 750) and I get free tiles.

What's your username?
    Okuml10
    yay! I can finally get in the game! I fixed it on my own thanks to no help from EA.

I'm catching up now...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    edited January 2014
    Welcome back RK!
    Just in time for Superbowl quests!
    Bump for my 2nd favourite
    online community!

Cheers.

Post edited by Dru_Cortez on

Welcome back RK!
    Just in time for Superbowl quests!
    Bump for my 2nd favourite
    online community!

Cheers.

thanks! I'm really glad I didn't have to start over, and I'm pretty sure I didn't lose much.

Sad I missed out on the holiday stuff...oh well, there's next year!

- Christopher McCandless
    I know I haven't been playing every day...every time EA updates the game it makes my phone freak out and it won't load so I have to uninstall the game then re-install.

No worries, I have been promised a new phone soon!

- Christopher McCandless
  • oysterjaroysterjar Posts: 1,235
    I had this game for about two months. I was having problems with the updates as well and it was soaking all my memory. I realized I was literally staring at my phone every available second I wasn't doing anything else. I had to delete it, good luck to you guys.

Wind this thing up.

After hitting lvl 39, I pop in once or twice a week now. Sooooooo boring. Absolutely nothing to do.
    I've been playing Clash of Clans pretty much every day for the last 2-3 months.
    Anyone play? We have a PJ forum clan going! You're all welcome!
  • I will admit, I play, natedogg828 is my username there so come visit me if you want

I will admit, I play, natedogg828 is my username there so come visit me if you want

AH-HA! that's who that is! I wasn't sure and I wasn't going to accept some random request...

- Christopher McCandless
    *sigh*...I have deleted virtually every app on my phone and Tapped Out still won't load.

My new phone arrives tomorrow...hope that one has enough room image

- Christopher McCandless
  • Anyone still playing Tapped Out? I downloaded it after reading an article online about the Stonecutter episodes. Been playing for a month or so but I barely have any friends cities to visit. Anyone want to add each other? You can find me at ScottHerkes on the "origin" tab. Let's "bee" friends.
    I'm still playing!

- Christopher McCandless
    I still log on from time to time. Probably once a week. It's just pretty boring now.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    I thought this thread was about how The Simpsons isn't any good anymore. Which it isn't. At some point they decided the audience was too stupid to understand the jokes, so they started explaining them. Not funny at all.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I changed my username... AliveRK

I do realize it now looks like 'a liver k'

- Christopher McCandless