StubHub question?

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,424
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Never used stubhub before.
I am looking at tickets for the Cubs game today,in Milwaukee.
These tickets say instant download.

So I just purchase and print these tickets? Print these tickets here at home, and I am good to go?
Does stubhub give a 100% guarantee of some kind, on tickets that are NOT hard tickets?

Whats the deal here?
Do I need some sort of account set up?
Or do I just purchase and print?
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yes, I believe they guarantee their tix, the print from home ones to me could be especially suspect. They give you a 1-800 number to call if you get to the event and your tix don't work. They will try to get you in.

It's been awhile but I do think you need to set up an account though. Also I remember you can use PayPal too.
    Hey, hey. My, my. Rock and roll can never die.

"Why go home? I am home! And I gotta tell you, it feels FUCKIN GREAT to be here. You may experience this yourself but, if you were born in Chicago, you're always from Chicago. And even if you don't live in Chicago, Chicago will always live in you."-Ed
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,424
    Yes, I believe they guarantee their tix, the print from home ones to me could be especially suspect. They give you a 1-800 number to call if you get to the event and your tix don't work. They will try to get you in.

It's been awhile but I do think you need to set up an account though. Also I remember you can use PayPal too.
    Thank You.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    Yes, I believe they guarantee their tix, the print from home ones to me could be especially suspect. They give you a 1-800 number to call if you get to the event and your tix don't work. They will try to get you in.

Thank You.
    go ahead and send the money to my paypal account. I'll make sure you get in. Trust me.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I've done it tons of times with no issues.

Fuck Cicncy
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,424
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I've done it tons of times with no issues.

Fuck Cicncy
    Fuck stubhub!
    :lol:

I bought the cheap seats from the Brewers website.
    $20 a ticket.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i believe in waiting as long as possible before making your stub hub purchase.

used it a few times, simple and easy with half price results.

of course, not all will agree that we should buy/sell tix in a secondary market :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Hate using StubHub because of all of the fees. They hit the buyer with fees and charge the seller with fees. They are making a killing.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:
    i believe in waiting as long as possible before making your stub hub purchase.

used it a few times, simple and easy with half price results.

of course, not all will agree that we should buy/sell tix in a secondary market :roll:
    I've got no problem with it if the tix are cheap. My beef is with people who pay hugely inflated prices.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata