Options

here's a beautiful dreammmmmmmmm

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited January 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
hey, here's a little scenario i keep having in my head: everyone who buys 10c tix to wembley....first dibs on tix to a second, smaller, show added in the UK. ahhhhhhh a girl can dream........

ok, now i REALLY hope for this. simply an e-mail from 10c to all purchasers of wembley 10c tix...and then we simply sign on at our leisure before a certain date, and say yes, we want tix. if any are left after that...then open to the general public. man, wouldn't that be BRILLIANT?!

*keeps dreaming of second UK date......and easy/painless presale*

:D:D:D

continue.....
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    can you dream for the "buy" button to magically appear under the munich show for snipes824 while you're at it? ;)

i did get tickets to london, however, so yes your dream would be golden.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    D2D i'm in , got tix for me n the swede !!!!

dreaming of u there too :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    you're sharing the same dreamspace as me :)...been thinking about that one since I saw the dates.. and teh gap in them ;)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i keep saying it... play in frickin Scotland :mad: ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    you're sharing the same dreamspace as me :)...been thinking about that one since I saw the dates.. and teh gap in them ;)

yes, absolutely!
    it also just want the whole experience to be hassle-free...thus why, wmebley 10c tix = easy option to buy tix to second show...or so i hope! :D

i am soooooo psyched to see you all again, and STILL so many new faces to meet! what a BLAST it'll be!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    yes, absolutely!
    it also just want the whole experience to be hassle-free...thus why, wmebley 10c tix = easy option to buy tix to second show...or so i hope! :D

i am soooooo psyched to see you all again, and STILL so many new faces to meet! what a BLAST it'll be!
    even better: when we collect our ticket for wembley, they give us a couple for a show the next day in Astoria/Brixton/Shepherd's Bush.

if you can't make it, you'll have people there and then to give them to.

ok, I guess it implies a free show..so maybe I'm dreaming too much there :D

hey, I'm on a cloud right now..(and lighter by £400+) :p
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    even better: when we collect our ticket for wembley, they give us a couple for a show the next day in Astoria/Brixton/Shepherd's Bush.

if you can't make it, you'll have people there and then to give them to.

ok, I guess it implies a free show..so maybe I'm dreaming too much there :D

hey, I'm on a cloud right now..(and lighter by £400+) :p

yea, i don;t want to be too greedy. :p

hmmm..there may be a good possibility i may be able to go to nijmegen...waiting on neil....but if so, if you have a spare...or know of anyone with a spare...please let me know, PM me? much appreciated! :)

ahhhhhhh....i DO really hope for a 2nd UK show, perfection!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...