Options

fucking typos.....

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited January 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
5x1: PEARL JAM THROUGH THE EYE OF LANCE MERCER
SKU 4081
$40.00
HARD COVER, LIMITED EDITION, OVER 180 COLOR AND B&W PHOTOS WITH COMMENTS FROM PETE TOWNSHEND, BRUCE SPRINGTEEN, MICHAEL STIPE, GLORIA STEINEM, HOWARD ZINN, CAMERON CROWE, KELLY SLATER, AND MORE!

this is pissing me off. i am starting to hate the cover of this book...and the fact that they forgot the 's' in 'springsteen! :p

and again...proxy error!
:mad:
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I blame LANCE MERCER for the server problems. :p

(The number of times I nearly bought his book on the website when trying to get tickets...)
  • Options
    I'm sure his book is lovely and all...

but I have never wanted to harm somebody so much - if i never see the cover of that book again, it will be too soon. I've accidentally almost bought it about three times. Lance Mercer. More like Pants Mercer.
    Dublin 23-08-06
    Reading 27-08-06
    London 18-06-07
    Dusseldorf 21-06-07
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-)
  • Options
    i really don't get it. is this all b/c there's actually a UK date? i mean i know last time around there was reading fest...but now b/c there's a proper show, it's throwing it all off? last time buying tix was a BREEZE! no issues. well bit of scariness gettting verona to load...but bought 5 shows all at once, minimal issues. why is it so bloody difficult this go round?
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    i really don't get it. is this all b/c there's actually a UK date? i mean i know last time around there was reading fest...but now b/c there's a proper show, it's throwing it all off? last time buying tix was a BREEZE! no issues. well bit of scariness gettting verona to load...but bought 5 shows all at once, minimal issues. why is it so bloody difficult this go round?

It's because:

A- Reading day tickets for Pearl Jam (Sunday) sold out before they were even announced to headline)

B- Astoria aside, Pearl Jam's last UK headline gig was 7 years ago. :)

I was 11 when they last toured man! Imagine how annoyed I was when I discovered them at 12! ;)
  • Options
    so yea...that IS it then. the london gig, first big UK show with 10c tix b/c i know the astoria was a whole other thing. yikes. they should've had JUST the london gig all on it's own. yea, i'd STILL have to sit thru it b/c i want that show...but at least others who don't, could've gotten their tix to other shows, etc. eh well, too late now. i just want this sorted TODAY.

fyi - i do own the mercer book, and it IS good...but yes, bad form having it oepn goods while were' trying to buy tix...just makes me hate it. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    toastertoaster Posts: 152
    haha, yep. i know. i've actually one on it's way from america right now since a friend of mine were logged on my account to get us tix for the copenhagen show and managed to order this book instead. and i've already got a copy of it. Great book, but i'm not interested in paying $ 54 for another one! :p
    and 10c haven't responded to my mail of cancelling the order and they sent it either on friday or today so i guess it's too late. my credit card has already been charged..

so i basically didn't get tickets, but i got a second lance mercer book. oh joy!
  • Options
    toaster wrote:
    haha, yep. i know. i've actually one on it's way from america right now since a friend of mine were logged on my account to get us tix for the copenhagen show and managed to order this book instead. and i've already got a copy of it. Great book, but i'm not interested in paying $ 54 for another one! :p
    and 10c haven't responded to my mail of cancelling the order and they sent it either on friday or today so i guess it's too late. my credit card has already been charged..

so i basically didn't get tickets, but i got a second lance mercer book. oh joy!

awwwww....well, it'll make a lovely gift for another jammer freak? :o

haha.
    :p
    seriously, what a bummer...but i hope by now you managed to score tix! :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...