updated bump
  • Options
    Stanley cup playoffs bump
  • Options
    Game 1 disaster bunp
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Can't believe that the Ottawa player might be suspended for the clean hit bump
  • Options
    he got suspended 2 games :shock: bump
  • Options
    Game 2 bump
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,001
    Game 1 disaster bunp

:shh:
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Juan GodoyJuan Godoy Posts: 490
    nice price, good luck
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I know that these are pretty rare (500 made?). How much were they being sold for on RSD?
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    I know that these are pretty rare (500 made?). How much were they being sold for on RSD?

Depends on the store. I know a lot of stores were price gouging.
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

That's the thing that is starting to suck about RSD. The stores are seeing what the items are selling for on ebay and then raising their prices. Last year when I bought the EV 7", the dude charged $19.99 and then told me that "these are going for $30 on ebay" as I was checking out.

I could easily see a store charging $200+ for this DMB set on RSD
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

That's the thing that is starting to suck about RSD. The stores are seeing what the items are selling for on ebay and then raising their prices. Last year when I bought the EV 7", the dude charged $19.99 and then told me that "these are going for $30 on ebay" as I was checking out.

I know a few people that paid between$150-$250 on rsd. I also know some stores did auctions, etc
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

I know a few people that paid between$150-$250 on rsd. I also know some stores did auctions, etc

It sucks that stores are going against the spirit of RSD by price gouging and doing auctions. I guess they want their cut of the profits instead of watching people flip the vinyl for 2X-3X the retail price on ebay later that day.

I guess that's inevitable when bands with extremely loyal fans offer very limit runs of vinyl. Why not just make more and make everyone happy?
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    I'm pretty sure you can report them to the RSD people if you see a store that signed the pledge gouging. I was in my store today and all the prices are priced normally... I personally haven't seen any stores by me gouging which is nice. I know my store only got one of the Dave copies but gave it to one of their best customers. Sucks I couldn't get my hands on one but it went to a good home and won't get flipped. I just hope the reissue comes before the end of the year because this is a phenomenal album... Whoever gets this wont be disappointed ;)
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,970
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    I picked mine up two weeks ago on RSD for the actual asking price of $60.00, and it sounds amazing. What sucks is when people nab up the RSD vinyls, away from the fans that want to spin them, for the use of trade bait or only to flip them for 4-5 times the actual asking price. If you have no desire to spin the vinyl from RSD, then don't buy it, and leave it for an actual fan that will use the vinyl for its purpose, which is to spin it not flip it.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'