brucebruce Posts: 384
    man, i cant get enough army reserve.. fucking love this song
    Writing checks that others pay.....

• Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
  • Options
    tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    Hinny wrote:

ohhh yum....eddie shaved after letterman! damn. im drooling even more! im so jealous of you peeps who got to see them in a club!
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    jeez it does look very hot and sweaty in that place.

great pics. thanks for sharing
  • Options
    tremorvoid wrote:
    ohhh yum....eddie shaved after letterman! damn. im drooling even more! im so jealous of you peeps who got to see them in a club!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's an older pic. Probably from the Canadian tour.
    <º))))><_.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·.

Montreal 98
    WPB I & II 00
    Montreal,Toronto 00
    Montreal 03
    Montreal 05
    Toronto 06

"Enjoy the water" - EV 2005-09-15, as we shook hands.
  • Options
    ramblings6ramblings6 Posts: 24
    Thanks you!!!!!!!!
    9/28/96, 9/8/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 5/03/03, 7/5/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 10/1/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 6/01/06, 6/03/06, 6/19/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 8/7/08 (EV solo)
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    wow Dreamin THANK YOU :D:D:D:D:D

i was checking the time change and thinking of u guys last night :)
    looks like u were as close as i was (but astoria) only i was infront of Ed ! ;)

glad u guys looked after each other and had a BRILLIANT time :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Awesome photos!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    Hinny wrote:
    ummm, did mike dye his hair after the encore or something??

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    tremorvoid wrote:
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's an older pic. Probably from the Canadian tour.

@"

Hahahahaaaaaaahhhhhhhha.

Glad you had a great time, dreamn. :)

Thanks for sharing the pixs!!

*Takes deep breath*

Phew............................
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    rodrod Posts: 96
    thanks for the pics, they are pretty good..
    I’ll swallow poison, until I grow immune
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room

The Ocean is full Cause Everyone's Crying
  • Options
    PeryPery Posts: 1,740
    It looks like a so fuckin' great show!, thanks for sharing. I envy you. :D
    Buenos Aires 25 - 11 - 2005
    Buenos Aires 26 - 11 - 2005

********Proud 2 b Jammer!*******
  • Options
    SepatationSepatation Posts: 1
    I'd like to thank the three linebackers who were right in the front & felt the need to push everybody. Not like they were all over 6 feet tall and could have seen perfect from 3 people back or anything. I'd also like to thank the jerkoff who used me as a leaning post for half the night---i wish I had enough room to move a little bit because i would have stepped to the side and your big ass would have fallen, then i could have seen better by standing on you. oh yeah----& great job to the asshole who jumped off that ledge onto us----good thing i moved & you fell---it was even better when the huge security guy came over & ripped your dumb ass outta there by the shirt---hope he gave you a good kick in the ass on the way out.

BUT----amazing show! The guys were on point----Mike is fucking awesome!!! Totally into the crowd & jeff was up there a lot too...Ed was way cool---great show! And most of the other people were cool to be around----looking out for each other. well worth the hours on line!
    9/29/96-NY
    9/8/98-NJ
    8/23/00-NY
    4/28/03-PA
    7/8&9/03-NYC,NY
    7/14/03-NJ
    9/28/04-MA
    9/15/05-Canada
    10/1/05-Atlantic City,NJ
    10/3/05-PA
    5/5/06-Irving Plaza(9 hours on line:)
    5/13/06-CT
    5/27&28/06-NJ
    6/1&3/06-NJ
    7/3/06-Colorado
  • Options
    LostDog1079LostDog1079 Posts: 54
    Nice photos Dream! Can't wait to see how sh*tty mine turned out. LOL.
    If you're headed to the grave,
    you don't blame the hearse.

07/09/03, 05/05/06, 06/01/06, 06/03/06
  • Options
    vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 466
    Hinny wrote:

not from last night....Eddie hadnt shaved, Stone was wearing a hat, and Mike's hair wasnt dyed

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    Deadlee74Deadlee74 Posts: 146
    nice pics...mike was wearing a motorhead shirt...yessss...lol....thanks for sharing.
    I'm wondering, about wondering...
    My PJ Art Gallery
    http://www.angelfire.com/il3/leespjartpage/index.htm
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981

nice! I'm getting mine developed tomorrow so ....... and hey not a problem babe. I kinda wanted to stir the crowd up even more but there were too many girls near me and I said fuck it.

The guy that jumped into the crowd...lol... I helped his ass get up to the ledge thinking he was gonna surf but the maniac stagedived....nutsss! :D:D

Personally I loved every drop of sweat every push every shove and the singing along word for word on many of the new songs esp. Two main reasons this show rocked....being in front of Mike like 5 feet away and the fact it was General Admission......loved it...felt like 91 all over again...esp durin Why Go! WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!

UNfuckingforgettable night!
    :D:D
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    stickboy wrote:
    nice! I'm getting mine developed tomorrow so ....... and hey not a problem babe. I kinda wanted to stir the crowd up even more but there were too many girls near me and I said fuck it.

The guy that jumped into the crowd...lol... I helped his ass get up to the ledge thinking he was gonna surf but the maniac stagedived....nutsss! :D:D

Personally I loved every drop of sweat every push every shove and the singing along word for word on many of the new songs esp. Two main reasons this show rocked....being in front of Mike like 5 feet away and the fact it was General Admission......loved it...felt like 91 all over again...esp durin Why Go! WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!

UNfuckingforgettable night!
    :D:D

So cool you got to be there Eli!!!
    (PS - I really really envy you :D)

and dreamn too!
    great pics
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    Buru wrote:
    So cool you got to be there Eli!!!
    (PS - I really really envy you :D)

and dreamn too!
    great pics
    buru babe! I missssed you!!!

Hopefully if Im able to we can do it in Dublin....Im gonna try my hardest to fly out for maybe 3 or 4 days cause I gotta be at the Greece and Italy shows a month later so we'll see how it goes with money and days off from work.

so u envy me huh?

good good... :D Now u know how I felt when u were at the shows down in SA, esp after I saw the dvd and vid clips. I wanted to be there in the baddest way, but its all good. Youre more than welcome to join me in Greece for a show if you want.

hope all is good with you and tralk to u soon
    ciao bella
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    awesome pics, amazing show

i loved the whole HGA atmosphere also, thats what itw as all about, people cant get mad about crowd surfing or people pushign, thats what a fuckin general admission show is, & it was pearl jam to boot

i personally loved all the sweat & pushing also, man it felt like 92 all over again , ahhhhh
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    Super_FanSuper_Fan Posts: 249
    Every Pearl Jam show should be General Admission. Seats Suck.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.