Options

***Holy Grail for Aussie357 (8/2/13 Donation List!!!)

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    I think they should play this video before every show in the fall. Fuck an opening bamd, screw metamorphosis. We want Timmy and The Random Number Generator presents Aussie Donation Prizes!
    :lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3jiWXXcbMI8

And that's how the winners were selected :)
    Again my apologies for the delay, life's a tid bit nutty for me at the moment :twisted:

After viewing this for the first time since I recorded this morning, it was # 6 where I fucked up. Maybe # 3 too, but with a cranky wife, a 13 year old, an 8 year old and an almost 2 year old daughter all crying for something at the same time, and I'm TRYING to explain how important THIS IS (oh my God I thought my wife was gonna cut me right then and there!), there was no way I was filming / drawing again! :lol:
    And honestly, I don't care if I went over or under... I'll come up with something for everyone who was randomly selected one way or another! Life's good and merch is merch... As much as those 4 I mentioned above can drive a man to drink gasoline, I'm blessed to have them as MY FAMILY.
    Thanks to EVERYONE who donated and helped along in this one and all of them for that matter!

~Timmy
    :lol::lol::lol: Well done, Timmy! Love the song choice in the background as well
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    Awesome video!!! And just to clarify my real name is Steve but the gfnk001 is in honor of a former student who began calling me 'G-funk' many years ago. So gfnk = G funk.

Thanks again!!
  • Options
    belinda27 wrote:
    I think they should play this video before every show in the fall. Fuck an opening bamd, screw metamorphosis. We want Timmy and The Random Number Generator presents Aussie Donation Prizes!
    :clap::lol::lol:

Honestly. Don't you think this would be great? Everyone would be shushing and paying attention. Then, a quarter of the way through 90% of the crowd would be like - :wtf: while anyone here would be :lol: Maybe, 5 minutes is a bit long, so they could just play the highlights for a couple minutes - GFunk - that's no longer your name, btw.

Then the vid turns off, folks start to :clap::lol: :crazy: :nono: :evil: :fp: :corn: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: then Mike starts a song that has one of his openings like NAIS or whatever (Alive would be killer, but let's not get greedy).

I really think this could work. And by the 5th or 6th show, it would become a cult classic, and folks who normally aren't here would be on the boards asking for this as an extra (or better yet an Easter Egg) on the PJ 2013 tour Blu Ray. Folks would be hoping/wondering if it will make the boots. The possibilities are endless. (And obviously in honor of Aussie, the tradition would continue at least through the BDO shows).

Ok. Maybe, I have a little too much time on my hands.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    Hey Timmy!! Great video my Brother! Riveting stuff!! Figures you'd screw up on my prize..."was that number 7 or 8? Fuck it, figure it out later." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this Grail, and all the rest of them!! You're a true friend.

Cheers and be well,
    Barger
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Options
    rbrum7rbrum7 Posts: 976
    Hey everyone,

Don't care that I missed the drawing, but still want to donate. I looked at the OP and although it has been edited with updates, I don't believe I saw PayPal info anywhere.

Should I just send to Timmy? Let me know.

Thanks,
    Brum
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    (EV Solo) Detroit, MI - 6/26/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Shitsburgh, PA - 10/11/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
    (EV Solo) Tempe, AZ - 3/2/19
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/15/20 (Canceled)
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/16/20 (Canceled)
    Indianapolis, IN - 9/10/23 (Canceled)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,682
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3jiWXXcbMI8

And that's how the winners were selected :)
    Again my apologies for the delay, life's a tid bit nutty for me at the moment :twisted:

After viewing this for the first time since I recorded this morning, it was # 6 where I fucked up. Maybe # 3 too, but with a cranky wife, a 13 year old, an 8 year old and an almost 2 year old daughter all crying for something at the same time, and I'm TRYING to explain how important THIS IS (oh my God I thought my wife was gonna cut me right then and there!), there was no way I was filming / drawing again! :lol:
    And honestly, I don't care if I went over or under... I'll come up with something for everyone who was randomly selected one way or another! Life's good and merch is merch... As much as those 4 I mentioned above can drive a man to drink gasoline, I'm blessed to have them as MY FAMILY.
    Thanks to EVERYONE who donated and helped along in this one and all of them for that matter!

~Timmy
    :lol: That was thoroughly entertaining! :clap: Good job! I missed all the action - only finding out about winning something now. Well, yay! Thank you to all involved! :wave:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Im in, Pm me the info. Sounds like a real stand up guy. ;)