Know Your Rights
Bu$hleaguer
Alive
Sonic Reducer

ENCORE 2
Leaving Here
Fortunate Son
Rockin' In The Free World
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Blood1991Blood1991 Posts: 16
    AMSOUTH AMPHITHEATRE
    NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE
    Fri 18 April, 2003

SET 1
    Oceans
    Love Boat Captain
    Breakerfall
    Gods' Dice
    Save You

Do The Evolution
    Cropduster
    Light Years
    MFC
    Deep

Even Flow
    Another Brick In The Wall
    Androgynous Mind
    Daughter
    Insignificance
    Parting Ways
    Wild Thing

Better Man
    Rearviewmirror

ENCORE 1
    Free Jazz
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Know Your Rights
    Bu$hleaguer

Alive
    Sonic Reducer

ENCORE 2
    Leaving Here
    Fortunate Son

Rockin' In The Free World

Wow, amazing main set, to say the least. Lots of rare ones, what an eclectic tour the 2003 one was, setlist-wise. I think I might give it a spin to give some feedback. ;)
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,152
    Thanks for posting! Set looks great so I will have to check it out.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    There were a couple of guests that played too. Cheetah Chrome made an appearance as did Steve Earle. It was only my second Pearl Jam show - the first being Memphis 2000.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
    Another interesting part of this show was Bushleaguer. I heard reports that a lot of people walked out then, but most in my area were standing, cheering, and singing along. However, there was a douche a few rows up that stood the whole time giving the finger to the band.
  • edveddedvedd Posts: 152
    thanks for posting. i'm hearing it right now and its sounds like a very fun show to have attended. I really liked the Wild Thing tag on Daughter :D

the 2003 bootlegs are easily my favourites even though i didnt attend any of the shows. There is just a energy in the shows that i havnt heard since and the setlists are just mixed so good.
    Yes, the Wild Thing tag was cool - I had forgotten about that. I am hoping (although not counting on it) that PJ may revisit Nashville this fall. 10+ years later.
  • JM19351JM19351 Posts: 3
    I just saw Cheetah Chrome today here in Nashville. It had been about 3 years. If you listen to the bootleg, when Cheetah appeared on stage, he says, "I wanna thank Jeremy." Proud to have helped secure a footnote in Pearl Jam concert history.

Jeremy
    JM19351 wrote:
    I just saw Cheetah Chrome today here in Nashville. It had been about 3 years. If you listen to the bootleg, when Cheetah appeared on stage, he says, "I wanna thank Jeremy." Proud to have helped secure a footnote in Pearl Jam concert history.

Jeremy

So cool. I've always wondered about Jeremy. I was there and heard him say your name. Thanks for posting. Care to share the story behind it?
  • CooterCooter Posts: 157
    JM19351 wrote:

Jeremy

So, he is still in town. Man, does he play around here anywhere? I'd love to check out one of his shows. Is he producing? I think he'd be a good fit for local band Those Darlins who are starting to get more into his style of punk.

I was also at this show, one of my faves and hands down the best version of Sonic Reducer that you'll find.
  • JM19351JM19351 Posts: 3

JM19351 wrote:

Jeremy

So cool. I've always wondered about Jeremy. I was there and heard him say your name. Thanks for posting. Care to share the story behind it?

I'll tell a story but no one would listen that long...
  • That set is fantastic. Also, a lot of sets from 03 are really, really underrated...