weed school

mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
oh i would so go to this

http://now.msn.com/cannabis-career-inst ... na-seminar

Get an advanced degree in weed at Nevada's first 'pot college'

The Budtender School (ugh) at the Cannabis Career Institute in Nevada launched last weekend with a workshop for about 40 students. Institute founder Robert Calkin says the school is a primer for anyone who wants to get into the medical marijuana business, teaching students how to grow marijuana legally and bake it into brownies, cookies and cakes. Calkin says a successful dispensary can make $250,000 a year and up to $10,000 a day, which definitely justifies the $249 cost of the daylong seminar. It's the one college where getting high and eating junk food qualifies as "cramming." Well, here and UC Santa Cruz. [Source]
fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,196
    Yeah they called me to be a Teacher on growing tech :mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    $249 seem a little high considering most of the students will have forgotten what they learned within a few hours of class being dismissed.

:mrgreen:
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Jason P wrote:
    $249 seem a little high considering most of the students will have forgotten what they learned within a few hours of class being dismissed.

exactly
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    rollings wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

exactly
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Well hell! I want to be able to proclaim "I'm a graduate of CCI" Like those TV commercials you see during the day for vocational schools.

Great idea, actually - in-line with the times, profitable, plus a small investment for business and personal purposes.

I would so go to this too.

(and I bet the bake-sales at that school are something else)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    RKCNDY wrote:

You Are :shifty:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'm not going to a school that won't give me any college credits. If I won the lottery, I'd do it for shits and giggles.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'm not going to a school that won't give me any college credits. If I won the lottery, I'd do it for shits and giggles.
    Seems legit
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    45540d1328078600-darlingrats-spring-tune-up-master-thread-monitoring.jpg