Options

one month ago today . . .

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
was my 15th wedding anniversary, that i began in london....with babs/theseeker74....met up with civ_eng_girl.....rode the london eye together......had a few drinks, a lot of laughs...and lunch with civ......while babs dragged my suitcase and her backpack halfway across london b/c she is just THAT sweet a person! we shared a train ride...and then a plane ride...onwards to dusseldorf! then met up with quite the international conglomerate of fellow pj fans, and proceeded to pack 8? of us into a van...including vedhead27 and her man :), with a german-only speaking driver...spent at least an hour or so driving the streets of dusseldorf, finding everyone's hotels - thank bejeebus we ALL had computer-printouts of our hotel info for the driver :p - and sharing pj and friendship stories...

*sighs*

what an amazing anniversary...spent thousands of miles from home, from my husband....in 2 different countries.....but what amazing and beautiful memories! wow - a MONTH ago today already!

dusseldorf was probably my fave show of the tour...met one of my oldest, and dearest friends from here....for the first time...and spent a week getting to know each other, and sure...getting high :D.....out in the 'real world'...and sharing another show in nijmegen. :)

pj has been one of the most brilliant 'excuses' i have had to make friends, travel and share some of the greatest music...ever!

:cool:
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,808
    you spent your 15th wedding anniversary away from your husband???

in another country????

hehehehehe......AWESOME!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    you spent your 15th wedding anniversary away from your husband???

in another country????

hehehehehe......AWESOME!!!!!!

yep. mr. dream really is THAT cool. :cool:

seriously, we *celebrated* before i left.....after 15 years, we both know the actual 'date' doesn't matter....it's the fact that we're still here, together...amazing. :)

besides, the 'joke' was...what better gift can a wife give her husband after 15 years of marriage....than 2 weeks all alone to himself?! ;):D

just an amazing coincidence...and yea, he really does understand/love me that well......and hell yes, what amazing SHOWS!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    besides, the 'joke' was...what better gift can a wife give her husband after 15 years of marriage....than 2 weeks all alone to himself?! ;):D

love it! :D:D
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    that's one cool Mr. Dreamn :D

It was such a cool tour, right? It was great getting to know you, I hope the garden shed invitation is still open ;)

PS. And I want to see pics!! :p
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    i must admit i envy you :)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    love it!

:p

Buru wrote:
    that's one cool Mr. Dreamn

It was such a cool tour, right? It was great getting to know you, I hope the garden shed invitation is still open

PS. And I want to see pics!!

yea, that he is......:D

and it really was! every time, you think it can't be any better than this...and it is! :eek: meeting you, finally...a definite highlight, truly! and.....OF COURSE! the garden shed awaits your visit...someday......

believe it or not, i STILL haven't even got them on the computer yet :o....i know, i know. i have been UBER busy...and soon enough, busier...but right now, i have a nice week ahead of me to myself, so i WILL get to it. today however, i am going to be a completely decadent lazy shit. :cool:

genie.....no need! did we get to meet in london? such a whirlwind of people, sometimes it's hard to keep track...and amazing how many you DO meet, and still manage to MISS out on so many others...

fuckin' emoticon limits are seriously cramping my style......*sticks out tongue*
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Actually where are your pix?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473

believe it or not, i STILL haven't even got them on the computer yet
    today however, i am going to be a completely decadent lazy shit. :cool:

fuckin' emoticon limits are seriously cramping my style......*sticks out tongue*

:eek:

Get on with it!! ;):D

ok, decadently lazy is good sometimes.
    I'll just have to learn to be patient. :p

And I understand completely what you mean by emoticons...
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    was my 15th wedding anniversary, that i began in london....with babs/theseeker74....met up with civ_eng_girl.....rode the london eye together......had a few drinks, a lot of laughs...and lunch with civ......while babs dragged my suitcase and her backpack halfway across london b/c she is just THAT sweet a person! we shared a train ride...and then a plane ride...onwards to dusseldorf! then met up with quite the international conglomerate of fellow pj fans, and proceeded to pack 8? of us into a van...including vedhead27 and her man :), with a german-only speaking driver...spent at least an hour or so driving the streets of dusseldorf, finding everyone's hotels - thank bejeebus we ALL had computer-printouts of our hotel info for the driver :p - and sharing pj and friendship stories...

oh d2d! that's so sweet... i'm so honoured to have been a part of your special day... :D

i've been meaning to tell you that I still wear my dog-tags every so often, when i'm missing you guys and our adventures in EU... :)

6 days and counting til you start the new job...
    so get on with the pics, ya' hoser! :p
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Don't think I managed to catch you guys in Europe.

There's always next tour, whenever, wherever.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110