Options

2007 bootlegs

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
it's been awhile, so i forget. i was quite upset that there were no boots for irving plaza, and then none for the european portion of the tour, that i didn't purchase any from the US shows. there were US bootlegs available for purchase yes? if so....are they STILL available, or am i shit out of luck there? also, were they all DLs? my memory is foggy. beyond that, was there artwork? i am sure if i scrounge around i could find the music, but i really also like to have artwork. if anyone has the artwork and would like to share, do pleae post and/or PM. :) if people have some of the boots, do please feel free to share as well. :D

i do believe i may already have some that friends passed along, but no art. so i have to look through my boots and check. however, the shows i would be interested in are:

*EDIT - i mean 2006 here! :D
irving plaza
hartford
east rutherford II

(i actually think i may have all the US shows i attended, but no art for any)

london
dusseldorf
nijmegen

i really am not super tech-savvy and thus don't search the net and all for boots. so if people want to share links, whatever...please do...i do have a very tech-savvy spouse. haha.

thanks!
:)
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hiding103006hiding103006 Posts: 452
    browse this site:
    http://www.pearljamamerica.com/

i'm not sure they played hartford or east rutherford in '07 - i think you might mean '06?

well anyways check out that site you might just find what you need. (there are unofficial '07 there) i'm sure a lot of the downloads might contain art as well.
    Camden 7-5-2003, Camden 7-6-2003, Hershey 7-12-2003, Camden 5-27-2006, Camden 5-28-2006, Lollapalooza 8-5-2007, Camden 6-19-2008, Camden 6-20-2008, New York 6-24-2008, New York 6-25-2008, Mansfield 6-28-2008, Mansfield 6-30-2008
  • Options
    hiding103006hiding103006 Posts: 452
    ... any other help/questions, shoot me a PM if you need any sort of help.
    Camden 7-5-2003, Camden 7-6-2003, Hershey 7-12-2003, Camden 5-27-2006, Camden 5-28-2006, Lollapalooza 8-5-2007, Camden 6-19-2008, Camden 6-20-2008, New York 6-24-2008, New York 6-25-2008, Mansfield 6-28-2008, Mansfield 6-30-2008
  • Options
    browse this site:
    http://www.pearljamamerica.com/

i'm not sure they played hartford or east rutherford in '07 - i think you might mean '06?

well anyways check out that site you might just find what you need. (there are unofficial '07 there) i'm sure a lot of the downloads might contain art as well.

yes, i *just* realized.....doh! i meant 2006. oops. :o hahaha. and will do! thanks!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    If you want anymore uploaded then pm me!
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    If you want anymore uploaded then pm me!

you never emailed?

i just want what i listed, i'm not greedy. :)
    that's really all i need.

speaking of wish lists though......does anyone know if the beacon gig got taped and where it may be floating about? i am terrible with this stuff.

and if anyone does still have the artwork, if it existed, for the 2006 US boots, i'd be appreciative. i love having the art. i know all else are not 'official' boots, so just have to make do, or if anyone created any....feel free to share. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    you never emailed?

i just want what i listed, i'm not greedy. :)
    that's really all i need.

speaking of wish lists though......does anyone know if the beacon gig got taped and where it may be floating about? i am terrible with this stuff.

and if anyone does still have the artwork, if it existed, for the 2006 US boots, i'd be appreciative. i love having the art. i know all else are not 'official' boots, so just have to make do, or if anyone created any....feel free to share. :D

left it uploading last night, said it was successfully sent.. check your spam and inbox for the link?
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    left it uploading last night, said it was successfully sent.. check your spam and inbox for the link?

ooooooooooooooo yes, the lovely time difference. probably IS there, this AM, but i haven't checked my personal email. i rarely do at work. :p hahaha. but will do and grazie! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    Hi all. I finally, after many many years, got to see Ed live. Made a long haul across country and saw the Santa Cruz solo show which was one of the most amazing things i have ever experienced. Please tell me there is a bootleg for sale for this show show i can relive it again! It seems there is not, but Im hoping you all might know differently.....it would truly mean a lot to me.
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,245
    PM sent
  • Options
    Check out my 2005/2006 download thread hon, there's all the artwork for the 2005/2006 shows there.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC