Pearl Jam and Voice?

jasonjason Posts: 468
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Not that I am proud, but I actually watched the Voice the past few episodes. I had a thought later that day, what if one of the band members was a judge? Would the show be cooler or would the band member lose some cool points? Maybe just a dumb thought, but thought worth a talker.

Discuss?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Stone would make a good judge, need someone critical.
    Mike would just love everybody, no good.
    Jeff would fall asleep
    Matt wouldn't do it, he'd just find another band to go on tour with.
    Ed would make the best faces while trying not to laugh
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Jeff would fall asleep

:lol::lol:

...And Boom would be like, "why am I here again?" :eh:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Jeff is a little upset with Adam Levine, he wouldn't participate.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Jeff would fall asleep

:lol::lol:

...And Boom would be like, "why am I here again?" :eh:

:lol::lol: Forgot about him
    RKCNDY wrote:

What Happened?
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    RKCNDY wrote:

What Happened?

Is this about the rumor that Adam wanted to play drums in the band?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    jason wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

What Happened?

Is this about the rumor that Adam wanted to play drums in the band?

yeah, and then Maroon 5 dressed up in orange jumpsuits on SNL and apparently Jeff said some not very nice things. I cannot find the article so I won't say that Jeff 'for sure' hates Adam.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    jason wrote:
    Not that I am proud, but I actually watched the Voice the past few episodes. I had a thought later that day, what if one of the band members was a judge? Would the show be cooler or would the band member lose some cool points? Maybe just a dumb thought, but thought worth a talker.

Discuss?

You mention the fact that you were not "proud" to have watched said show, so there you have already concluded, as most of us hopefully have, that anyone appearing on the show has lost all credibility...being in PJ would not therefore decrease your chances of being hailed a dick for participation... :nono:
    P.S. I hoped it was just us Brits that had to endure this form of entertainment...oh well ! :fp:
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    Pjzepp67 wrote:
    jason wrote:

Discuss?

You mention the fact that you were not "proud" to have watched said show, so there you have already concluded, as most of us hopefully have, that anyone appearing on the show has lost all credibility...being in PJ would not therefore decrease your chances of being hailed a dick for participation... :nono:

Ok, I was just trying to be a tough guy, but I actually like the show!!! At least the audition portion.
    At least you're honest...eventually... :roll: