Options

Do people really still crowd surf???

2»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,584
    badbrains wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I saw people doing it at The Killers show in December. I couldn't believe my eyes.... Maybe it's coming back with the younger crowds, because that was a pretty young crowd, and they were going for it... at a fucking Killers concert, of all places.

This is sooooo wrong and lame. Shows you THAT crowd had zero music knowledge. Who the fuck crowd surfs at the killers??? :fp:
    I was surprised! Kind of weird. But that crowd was amped up. And they put on a really good show - almost spectacular.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    I still remember the guy in Berlin crowd surfing during present tense...everyone just looked at each other thinking wtf, why during that song?!

People do it at quite a lot of shows here. I've seen crowd surfers in Manchester & Berlin for PJ, don't think there were any at the other gigs. The Gaslight Anthem show last week had billions of crowdsurfers, but those were really young kids. Some festivals in Germany now have a policy that you'll be kicked out if you crowdsurf, which I don't think is a bad idea...the only reason I came out intact from reading festival last year is because we had a guy behind us yelling "heads down girls" whenever the next idiot was coming. I spent 90% of the foo fighters show covering my head and looking at the floor.
  • Options
    Bruce Springsteen does....lol :D
    Sydney Ent Centre: 10/03/1995

All the rusted signs we ignore thoughout our lives
    Choosing the shiny ones instead
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Not a PJ show but in answer to your question, yes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aFcCNRaTJs

I was there, I witnessed that :D
    Sydney Ent Centre: 10/03/1995

All the rusted signs we ignore thoughout our lives