Free Boobing proven effective

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/b ... 00096.html

Marilyn Monroe slept in a bra to keep her assets firm and perky, according to Hollywood lore. A new study out of France suggests it might have been more effective for the screen goddess to go "au naturel" instead.

Yahoo! OMG: Lady Gaga's Controversial Assault Riffle Bra

Researchers spent 15 years studying the breasts of over 330 French women, and concluded that wearing a bra does not prevent sagging or ease back pain as commonly thought. "Medically, physiologically, anatomically—breasts gain no benefit from being denied gravity, Professor Jean-Denis Rouillon, from the University of Besançon, told France Info Radio. "On the contrary, they get saggier with a bra."

More on Yahoo: The Disgusting Truth About How Often Women Wash Their Bras

Taking measurements with a caliper, the researchers found that by not wearing a bra, muscles around the breast actually strengthened and the "nipple raised 7mm per year toward the shoulder." However, the scientists did not recommend all women abandon their bras since their muscles had probably already degraded.

While the phenomenon of "bra burning" has been greatly exaggerated, in 1970s it was not only politically correct but also fashionable to go braless in the United States. Since then, women have been trussing themselves into increasingly structured—and expensive—undergarments. According to Business Week, the women's intimates' industry generates over $11 billion a year in revenues.

The results of the study may be intriguing, but it's doubtful that droves of American women are going to ditch their bras anytime soon. For one thing, a study by the Center for Talent Innovation found that women who jiggle around the work place are deemed less worthy to become executives by both men and and other women.

Furthermore, the study focused on women ages 18 to 35. According to France's English-language news site The Local, one 28-year-old participant reported multiple benefits: "I breathe more easily, I carry myself better, and I have no back pain." We'll see what she says at age 50.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Boobies! :thumbup:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    set them free!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Women Hate Bra's, yes i'm speaking for all of them
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    edited April 2013
    :lol::lol::lol:

Would you like to go around without what's the word in english hmmm underpants I think it's almost the same..
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :think:

I worked with a woman that never wore a bra. She would wear tank tops in the summer. It was really really disgusting.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:

I worked with a woman that never wore a bra. She would wear tank tops in the summer. It was really really disgusting.

pic?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    RKCNDY wrote:

Were they super saggy?

Saggy without bra = :thumbdown:
    Perky without bra = :thumbup:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

pic?

just picture a really scrawny, short, 40 year old pack a day smoker with AA boobs, whose had 2 kids. (I know you guys all know about the cups...I learned that from Seinfeld)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Oh to be a scientist in France.
    "we we, thisa nippel drop a 3 milimeter!" :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    :thumbup:

woohoo!! #freeboobing
    I lost a bet...
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

pic?

just picture a really scrawny, short, 40 year old pack a day smoker with AA boobs, whose had 2 kids. (I know you guys all know about the cups...I learned that from Seinfeld)

:x

in that case.......
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

The French really have the life, don't they?!?!
    I lost a bet...
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I knew it!! :D
    As a pro-free-boober (when at home/sleeping/wearing summer dresses), I must say from my personal studies that the free-boobing has not caused any additional sagging.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    As a pro-free-boober (when at home/sleeping/wearing summer dresses), I must say from my personal studies that the free-boobing has not caused any additional sagging.

i'm sending my inspector out...he should be there shortly to do a hands on exam
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    boobs are the best.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: Tell him I'll pick him up at the airport....
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • ckravitzckravitz Posts: 1,668
    81 wrote:
    ....Researchers spent 15 years studying the breasts....

Sigh, and I stare at computer screens all day.

#wheredidIgowrong
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    Does this news story have any photo evidence? If not, anyone please provide to support these findings!
  • shepshep Posts: 5,762
    ckravitz wrote:
    81 wrote:
    ....Researchers spent 15 years studying the breasts....

Sigh, and I stare at computer screens all day.

#wheredidIgowrong

:lol:

Almost as good as:

Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,815
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I'm thinking a series of before and after pics are in order to fully study this subject.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I'm thinking a series of before and after pics are in order to fully study this subject.
    :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnie wrote:

Sagging of boobs? No.

Sagging of jaws? Yes.
    1994: ANN ARBOR
    2011: DETROIT (EV), HAMILTON
    2012: OSLO, COPENHAGEN, MEMPHIS (EV)
    2013: LONDON, CHICAGO, VANCOUVER, SEATTLE
    2014: ST. LOUIS, DETROIT
    2015: CHICAGO (EV & TOWNSHEND), NEW YORK
    2016: QUEBEC CITY, OTTAWA, TORONTO 1, BOSTON 1 & 2
    2018: LONDON 1, CHICAGO 1
    2022: HAMILTON

• oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    edited April 2013
    Here's are the results in a graph representation, the X Axis is age, the Y axis is bra size

Double-Bell-Curve.jpg
    Post edited by Black Diamond on
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Here's are the results in a representation, the X Axis is age, the Y axis is bra size

Double-Bell-Curve.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    Otto Titlsing "Do you buy a titsling or do you buy a brassiere?" The history of the bra in song. :lol:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDb3dHc_8o4
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Otto Titlsing "Do you buy a titsling or do you buy a brassiere?" The history of the bra in song. :lol:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDb3dHc_8o4
    Ohhhh my God!!! I absolutely LOVE that song!!! So funny!
This discussion has been closed.