deleted

Comments

• 81 wrote:
    Hahaha!! Disregard the pissy faces... Those snuck in! :D

:lol: I thought you were a dude, you're not a dude.

:shock: :lol:
    So NOT a dude!! ;)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    So NOT a dude!! ;)

and single and on the prowl. watch out.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I'm in the minority here but i'm so happy that my wife is not a die hard fan like myself ...
    Yeah but she could at least like music that's not also been made for my grandmother :fp: :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    So NOT a dude!! ;)

Nope, but now i'm over on this computer so you're back to being a tree!
  • 81 wrote:
    So NOT a dude!! ;)

and single and on the prowl. watch out.
    Lol yup!! Be the single men wary!!
  • Actually, I should now be a horse formed on lightening!! Lol but the pic
    Below, IS me.. The one ON the horse, not the horse!! :twisted:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,196
    I'm in the minority here but i'm so happy that my wife is not a die hard fan like myself ...
    Yeah but she could at least like music that's not also been made for my grandmother :fp: :lol:

Well yeah i mean at least listen to stuff that's from my generation :lol::lol:

Anyway back to the dating game good luck to all that are seeking to find the person of their dreams at a preparty for a pearl jam show :P
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    I love meeting new people in but it actually seems so hard these days, especially PJ ladies who never go to shows anyway if they really exist at all.
  • Don't need a diehard for a boyfriend or S.O. just someone who gets it and wants to go to the shows and is cool with listening to the music. Ya know? I dated one guy who pretended to like PJ and then later admitted he really didn't. Yeah, he's gone. What? You don't like....um, later. LOL!!!!
    Don't need a diehard for a boyfriend or S.O. just someone who gets it and wants to go to the shows and is cool with listening to the music. Ya know? I dated one guy who pretended to like PJ and then later admitted he really didn't. Yeah, he's gone. What? You don't like....um, later. LOL!!!!

I dated a girl just like that and after awhile it di kind of annoy me. It would be cool to date someone that gets why we travel to see this band. A lot of ladies find it stupid.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,196
    I think everyone should leave this thread for Marcos and the momma chick :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • marcos wrote:
    Don't need a diehard for a boyfriend or S.O. just someone who gets it and wants to go to the shows and is cool with listening to the music. Ya know? I dated one guy who pretended to like PJ and then later admitted he really didn't. Yeah, he's gone. What? You don't like....um, later. LOL!!!!

I dated a girl just like that and after awhile it di kind of annoy me. It would be cool to date someone that gets why we travel to see this band. A lot of ladies find it stupid.
    I find it necessary!!
    marcos wrote:

I find it necessary!!

And I don't know why people think it's stupid to travel for PJ as many people travel for their sports teams all the time, which you can watch on TV anyway?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I understand how this seems like a good idea, but have you seen the freaks on this site? You can't expose you're kids to these people.
    This is so true!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    81 wrote:
    hi, my name is 81....have you met my friend Eriedave?

:wave:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I understand how this seems like a good idea, but have you seen the freaks on this site? You can't expose you're kids to these people.
    This is so true!

See!!! although Eerie Dave does seem like a cool guy! he turned me on to Miike Snow
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    marcos wrote:
    I love meeting new people in but it actually seems so hard these days, especially PJ ladies who never go to shows anyway if they really exist at all.

whistle.gif
    rollings wrote:
    marcos wrote:

whistle.gif

Maybe concerts are more of a guy thing?
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    marcos wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    marcos wrote:

whistle.gif

Maybe concerts are more of a guy thing?

Actually, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a female pearl jam fan who would turn down an opportunity to see the band.

and as for their existence, I mean just look around here . . . . { whistle.gif}

one thing I've observed though is that it seems the majority of female PJ concert goers are there because they're with their guy
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Maybe you want to check out this thread, too http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5445&start=3510 Even just as a preparation for what you might expect :lol:;)

I agree with what RKCNDY said, it's best when it happens naturally. Just be yourself and have a great time. And yep, the pre-parties are a good place to get to know people.

Best of luck, it's great to have a fellow fan as your s.o. :)
    Are you kidding me. a dating thread?
    jason wrote:
    I agree that loving Pearl Jam is a nice thing to have in common. With that said, I will meet up with you before the show. I live in MN, that a problem? Didn't think so. I am 35, that a problem? Hope not. I am a dude, that a problem? If so, sorry but can I watch?

Besides that lets meet up and have fun with fellow Jammers.

99 days away!!
    And a bitch ain't one. :lol:
    I hope you understood that remark. You said 99day's
    Kinda like 99 problem's...
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Anyone in N.E. Ohio willing to drive up together ??? I get lost easily... :P
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I'm a single Mom of two beautiful kids. I'm open to love n finding something real. and one day I thought to myself...the next person I date has to be a Pearl Jam fan like me. Then I thought wouldn't it be cool if there was a way to meet people thru the site. Does anyone else think this would be a great way to date? Having the love of Pearl Jam as the starting point to learn about each other :)

:wave: :lol:
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    donnaruhl wrote:
    I hope you understood that remark. You said 99day's
    Kinda like 99 problem's...

:lol::D:lol::D
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    :mrgreen:
  • i didn't read all the posts but this is a scam right ?

is there a spare GA ticket involved?
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    mikalina wrote:

you don't have a GPS?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    mikalina wrote:

you don't have a GPS?

No.... :P
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    mikalina wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

you don't have a GPS?

No.... :P

You can't hike there?