Options

My 10c ticket gripe... and tix avail for tonight!

acjc1acjc1 Posts: 49
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
How do I delete this? Tix sold!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    acjc1 wrote:
    Have number 210,XXX... No MORE arena shows for me. Keep getting stuck around the 35th row on the floor! Folks with higher numbers ended up on the wings or behind me in the "elevated" section of the floor. I would have preferred to sit in the 400s behind the stage...couldn't see a damn thing from where I was. At least from up top I would have saw something...anything....

Oh my god, 35 rows back? I hope you brought binoculars! You should be able to see from there, unless you're really short. Which would also explain your attitude. Why are there so many angry short guys in NYC?

You sound like 16-year-old girl who gets a Mercedes for her birthday and bitches because she wanted a BMW.
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    acjc1 wrote:
    How do I delete this? Tix sold!!!

You can't....
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    I'm 5' 11''... if I sorta looked through the two frat boys in front of me and to the left when the really tall guy was taking a piss during evenflow, I could almost see Boom's hair. Seats were horrible... seriously. (Not picky -- Wanted a Honda, got a Yugo)
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    acjc1 wrote:
    (Not picky -- Wanted a Honda, got a Yugo)

LMAO!

I can understand your frustration but you have no idea what your tkts would have gotten you today though for all you know they might be on the side, that's what happened to me on 03 first night I was at the back of the floor and the next night I was on the wing Stone side 4 rows up with a great view... I would have never passed on a Pearl Jam show.. if you can't see at least you can listen to this awesome band live... not bashing you though, it's your choice to not go to the show....
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    I LOVE this band and have been fortunate to see them so many times throughout the years. I also applaud the 10c and the work they do. But , I guess it's just frustrating. Again, not looking for first 20 rows,,, but want to be able to see. Any seat in the building, outside of that middle section of the floor, is better. Hopefully the seats work out great tonight, because sold to someone who's never been to a PJ show.