rabbit pancake

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,821
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
seriously little rabbit, is the center of the southbound lanes REALLY where you should be hanging out in the middle of the night?
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    for a second I thought this thread had potential to join the likes of the humping dog, or fellating bats threads..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    for a second I thought this thread had potential to join the likes of the humping dog, or fellating bats threads..
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Last Friday night i'm walking down the street and a raccoon runs out in front of me, makes it half way across the street, hears a car coming and turns around and runs back, stops 3 feet away from me, never even notices me. Finally i say "Hello", it looks up and it's eyes get big, takes off back into the woods. Sly Cooper he was Not.
    WE HAD A DEAL!!!!!!!!!
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,821
    I've said MY piece. Take this thread where you wish!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    pancake-head_1571293i.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    edited April 2013
    81 wrote:
    Isn't that Pancake Rabbit?
    Post edited by Black Diamond on
    GoiMTvP.gif
    81 wrote:
    hmm, that doesnt look like it would go crunch.

I do prefer that to mine though.

bunny_with_pancake_alt.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    bunny_with_pancake_alt.jpg
    this I can get behind!!!!!

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    mmmm....that sounds good. I'll have that.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I ran over a squirrel one time.

It died.