Cutting the Cheese

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
The most embarresing time i ever cut the cheese was in the 4th grade. We were in the midst of SSR (silent sustained reading) and I felt a little rumble in the jungle...i had a feeling it would be a silent one, but i was DEAD wrong.

I let out one of the loudest and longest farts of my life. Out of the complete silence came a rousing thunder of laughter.

i didnt know what to say or do and i felt myself turning beet red...

i simply said - "what? it's natural"
then more laughter

what was the most embarresing time youve ever let one go?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I was doing yoga once (for the first time ever) with my girlfirend (who is now my wife) with probably 50 people, and the little old lady next to me in the pink workout outfit cut a big stinker. Everyone, including my girlfriend thought it was me.

So, as we left the yoga studio, I invented a new work. Fartriliquist. That old lady was a fartriliquist and she made me look real bad.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    I do it during squats at the gym. On the way up, brrrrrrrrrrr, let er rip! I finish, rerack it and then look at the floor like its slippery or something.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    I invented a new work. Fartriliquist. That old lady was a fartriliquist and she made me look real bad.

:lol::lol::lol:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    I was doing yoga once (for the first time ever) with my girlfirend (who is now my wife) with probably 50 people, and the little old lady next to me in the pink workout outfit cut a big stinker. Everyone, including my girlfriend thought it was me.

So, as we left the yoga studio, I invented a new work. Fartriliquist. That old lady was a fartriliquist and she made me look real bad.

:lol:
    oh my god
    that's hilarious
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    smarchee wrote:
    I invented a new work. Fartriliquist. That old lady was a fartriliquist and she made me look real bad.

:lol::lol::lol:
    Throwing farts! Awesome!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?