Options

Missoula 2005 bootleg

elstongunnelstongunn Posts: 285
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
here's a link to download missoula boot from 2005
link below

it will be up for 7 days.
"There are teams that are fair-haired,and those that aren't so fair-haired.Some teams are named Smith,some Grabowski. We're Grabowskis."-Mike Ditka, January 1986

everytime i have to take a crap i sing EVACUATION!!!
EVACUATION!!
"i'll let you be in my dream if i can be in your dream." -b.dylan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    i've been looking for this one! I lost it recently!

The link doesn't work though. It just takes you to the bit where you upload something.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    "There are teams that are fair-haired,and those that aren't so fair-haired.Some teams are named Smith,some Grabowski. We're Grabowskis."-Mike Ditka, January 1986

EVACUATION!!
  • Options
    RonForchetteRonForchette Posts: 175
    Thanks you for putting this up!
    Alpine Valley '92
    Milwaukee 2 '95
    Alpine Valley '00
    Milwaukee 1 '06
  • Options
    Riot_MacRiot_Mac Posts: 473
    thanks. how is the quality?
    "hear my name, take a good look, this could be the day."
  • Options
    j88ryanj88ryan Posts: 66
    Same as the basecamp downloads.
  • Options
    wide42wide42 Posts: 5
    thanks brother!
  • Options
    j88ryan wrote:
    Same as the basecamp downloads.

this was never released for download by basecamp
  • Options
    RonForchetteRonForchette Posts: 175
    Does anyone know why basecamp did not put this up? Just curious.
    I'm listening to it right now, and it's great. The output volume is just a wee tad low, but otherwise a great show band/sound wise.
    It's got 'Sad' and 'Black, Red, Yellow' and 'Bee Girl'. Plus 'MFC' as an opener. Nice!
    Alpine Valley '92
    Milwaukee 2 '95
    Alpine Valley '00
    Milwaukee 1 '06
  • Options
    mtjammermtjammer Posts: 16
    Thanks again for the link! This was an awsome show and I consider it to be a real 'hidden gem' from the 2005 tour since it was not released or widely distributed.

As a follow-up, Jon Tester (for whom this show benefitted and is an old friend of Jeff Ament) recently won the Democratic primary election and now faces Conrad Burns (the dirtiest man in Washington) for one of Montana's Senate seats. Thanks PJ for helping out a good man who is about to do Montana and this country a great favor by ousting Conrad.
    6/16/93 (Missoula)
    2/8/95 (Missoula)
    10/20/01 (Bridge School), 10/21/01 (Bridge School)
    5/28/03 (Missoula)
    8/29/05 (Missoula), 9/1/05 (The Gorge)
  • Options
    mtjammer wrote:
    Thanks again for the link! This was an awsome show and I consider it to be a real 'hidden gem' from the 2005 tour since it was not released or widely distributed.

As a follow-up, Jon Tester (for whom this show benefitted and is an old friend of Jeff Ament) recently won the Democratic primary election and now faces Conrad Burns (the dirtiest man in Washington) for one of Montana's Senate seats. Thanks PJ for helping out a good man who is about to do Montana and this country a great favor by ousting Conrad.

it was an awesome show. i don't know why they didn't put this up. montana is beautiful, good to hear tester won the nomination.

EVACUATION!!
  • Options
    bumparooo

only 6 days left on this download

EVACUATION!!
  • Options
    thanks man.... this sounds great!!! how did you get this???
  • Options
    Wow... this is amazing... this is definitely Basecamp's recording, all the way down to including pics and having Save You and Do the Evolution on the same track...lol

I won't ask how you got it, but many thanks!

Wonder how long it will take before someone complains that there's no artwork...lol
  • Options
    grendelgrendel Posts: 14
    many thanks for the link. show sounds great.
    open the fridge...now i know what life is worth
  • Options
    skatehalleskatehalle Posts: 30
    Has anyone got a CD cover for this show? If yes, send me a PM please!
    Prague 1996
    Salzburg 2000
    Vienna 2006
    Munich 2007
  • Options
    Damn. It says the download limit has been reached. Any chance of another link?
  • Options

could someone help me out and host this? i've uploaded it 3 different times now and my ratchety computer sometimes craps out during the 2 hour upload. love to spread the jam, maybe someone can help share.
    if not i'll put it up again.
    thanks

EVACUATION!!
  • Options
    Wow... this is amazing... this is definitely Basecamp's recording, all the way down to including pics and having Save You and Do the Evolution on the same track...lol

I won't ask how you got it, but many thanks!

Wonder how long it will take before someone complains that there's no artwork...lol

i just added the pics from the old webpage that had show pics.. i don't have any artwork.

EVACUATION!!
  • Options
    elstongunn wrote:
    i just added the pics from the old webpage that had show pics.. i don't have any artwork.

I thought they looked familiar but didn't compare them because I was lazy...lol

Still very impressive nonetheless.
  • Options
    bjf143bjf143 Posts: 147

Yeah, what he said...

Thanks!
    "Actually, we're a complete fraud. We can't sing, play or write songs, we get other people to do it for us. We also pay radio stations lots of money to tell kids to buy our records and wear clothes like us."

~EV

www.myspace.com/nittanylions

Jo's Board
    http:\\jojogvn2fly.proboards86.com
  • Options
    iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    One of my favorite shows I've been to. I went to the Gorge, 2 nights later, and I know this may be taboo to say, but I liked the Missoula show every bit as much. Bee Girl and Black Red Yellow both were played for the first time in like 10 years. Great show! I still have my Young Democrats of Montana sticker in my wallet.

MONTANA FARMER
    tacos
  • Options
    Can someone re-up this? That would be awesome. I missed it on the first go around.
    Missoula 1998
    Seattle 2003
    The Gorge 2005
    The Gorge 1 2006
    The Gorge 2 2006
  • Options
    PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    gimmiefuel wrote:
    Can someone re-up this? That would be awesome. I missed it on the first go around.

Same here...
  • Options
    RockerRocker Posts: 22
    We need a re-up please
    American eyes, American eyes....
    View the world from American eyes
    Bury the past, rob us blind
    And leave nothin behind

Just stare
    Relive the nightmare
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    I am uploading it right now. Great show, I hadn't heard it in a long time.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying