Options

Red Hot Chili Peppers L.A. Fonda Theater 4/9/13

pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
edited April 2013 in Other Music
Anyone else going to this show? Can't believe I scored tickets so easily through their "fanclub" for such a small venue(1300 I think). I decided to make a mini vacation and will be flying out from the DC area, first time in LA so things could get interesting. I also may have an extra ticket if anyone is interested...
"Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    Aforementioned but I'll be there. You're right on the capacity. Great venue. One of my favorites in LA. Really excited as this will be a great little precursor to Coachella.
  • Options
    I will not go to this, but a friend of mine and I will go to the Orion Music and More Festival in Detroit on June 8 & 9. It is a festival created by Metallica. Metallica will close one night while Red Hot Chili Peppers will close the other night. This is the line-up

Metallica •Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Rise Against •Deftones •BASSNECTAR
    Dropkick Murphys •Gogol Bordello • Infectious Grooves •Rocket from the Crypt •FLAG
    Silversun Pickups • Foals • Tomahawk •Destroid The Joy Formidable •Datsik •Borgore •Japandroids • Dillon Francis • Adventure Club •12th Planet •Death Grips • The Dillinger Escape Plan • Vista Chino • Dirtyphonics • The Dirtbombs •DEATH • Fu Manchu • Dead Sara • The Bronx FIDLAR • The Orwells • All Shall Perish •BATTLECROSS • Cauldron • Matt Clarke • Calico

*Infectious Grooves are Mike Muir (Suicidal Tendencies), Rob Trujillo (Metallica), Dean Pleasants (Suicidal Tendencies), Stephen Perkins (Jane's Addiction) and special guest Jim Martin (ex-Faith No More). This is their only show so far.