***OFFICIAL 2014 WEIRDO'S And BREWERS Outing***

Comments

• cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    here we go...

Karl Solie, CCIE No. 4599, is a Principal Network Engineer for Comdisco Inc. Karl has more than 13 years experience in the field, designing and implementing LAN/WAN-based networks internally and externally for McDonnell Douglas, Unisys, and Comdisco. Over the past 13 years, Karl has worked on a vast array of internetworks, including some of the largest commercial- and government-based IP and SNA networks in the United States.He has performed LAN/WAN design and implementation on networks ranging from his community school district in Hudson, Wisc., to large government networks in Atlanta and Los Angeles. Karl holds a B.A. degree in law from the University of California, Irvine and concentrated in mathematics at the University of Wisconsin-Stout.

Well, alrighty then.
    I lost a bet...
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    here we go...

Karl Solie, CCIE No. 4599, is a Principal Network Engineer for Comdisco Inc. Karl has more than 13 years experience in the field, designing and implementing LAN/WAN-based networks internally and externally for McDonnell Douglas, Unisys, and Comdisco. Over the past 13 years, Karl has worked on a vast array of internetworks, including some of the largest commercial- and government-based IP and SNA networks in the United States.He has performed LAN/WAN design and implementation on networks ranging from his community school district in Hudson, Wisc., to large government networks in Atlanta and Los Angeles. Karl holds a B.A. degree in law from the University of California, Irvine and concentrated in mathematics at the University of Wisconsin-Stout.

Well, alrighty then.

Yeah.

Interesting guy... I don't think he liked me very much :lol:
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Ok, so talked to the brewers. They won't hold a group of for us. Sucks that Brewcrewtix is gone. If I'm gonna be on the hook for 10-15 tickets I need some suggestions?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Ok, so talked to the brewers. They won't hold a group of for us. Sucks that Brewcrewtix is gone. If I'm gonna be on the hook for 10-15 tickets I need some suggestions?

what happened to that guy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

what happened to that guy
    Moved to AZ I think? Haven't seen him round these parts in a long time? I think I have his number?

Suggestions for what? Seat location? or how we can all sit together without you being on the hook for so many tickets?
    I lost a bet...

Suggestions for what? Seat location? or how we can all sit together without you being on the hook for so many tickets?
    Kinda? Last time a bunch of people couldn't come. Even I ate tickets I bought for that game.

Kinda? Last time a bunch of people couldn't come. Even I ate tickets I bought for that game.

and yet, andy insisted on standing at the ticket window for 20 minutes trying to get his ticket :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I think it might be fiscally irresponsible of me to go.

:think:

I'll buy tickets at the park if I go.

I'm thinking we all just get tickets there. There won't be a problem getting 10-15 or so tickets together in the uppers.

I'm thinking we all just get tickets there. There won't be a problem getting 10-15 or so tickets together in the uppers.
    k
    I lost a bet...
    i'll just wait for somebody to buy a ticket and back out last minute :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Agreed
    81 wrote:

Last second

At the park :lol:
    81 wrote:

Last second

At the park :lol:

actually, the scalpers scalp at the ticket window :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

I know :lol:

When I was out there we had a scalper tell us "there is no way you'll get a good ticket. It's nearly sold out"

Yeah, he was full of shit

:lol:
    81 wrote:

I know :lol:

When I was out there we had a scalper tell us "there is no way you'll get a good ticket. It's nearly sold out"

Yeah, he was full of shit

scalpers are always full of shit. i was in san fran a couple of years ago and one of them had a fake ticket he was trying to sell me in the lower level for 20. fuck you. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    scalpers are always full of shit. i was in san fran a couple of years ago and one of them had a fake ticket he was trying to sell me in the lower level for 20. fuck you. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

20 bucks

My dad used to buy from scalpers before Wild games.

I think he liked the thrill or something
  • Nature LoverNature Lover Posts: 344
    Add me to the list, can I bring a manfriend?
    I don't need drugs to make my life tragic~E.V.
    Absolutely.

manfriend :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    "Hey baby, can I be your manfriend?"

stock-footage-man-playing-guitar-with-a-rose-between-the-teeth-next-to-his-wife-in-a-park.jpg

"Oh, you..."

stock-footage-man-playing-guitar-with-a-rose-between-the-teeth-next-to-his-wife-in-a-park.jpg

"Oh, you..."

:wave:
    81 wrote:

Just a dude I hired from craigslist
    81 wrote:

Just a dude I hired from craigslist

how much does a position like that pay :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

"Oh, you..."

:wave:

I hope all is well
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I lost a bet...
    Take me and the boy toy off the list.
    Take me and the boy toy off the list.
    What why? Don't make me come over!