The husband/wife appreciation thread

2»

Comments

• supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    I appreciate that my husband let me take whatever I wanted when I divorced him.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    supadupa wrote:
    I appreciate that my husband let me take whatever I wanted when I divorced him.

:think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I met her on a Saturday, Asked for her hand 5 months later on a Thursday, Married her on a Sunday, and I love her every day of the week.

She's my best friend. Brought me 3 completely different crazy children which we cope with together.

laughs at my PJ issues, loves my PJ friends

and always thinks of me first, as I do her.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I'm inspired by my Gorgeous wife every single day. :mrgreen:

Meeting women in south Florida was no easy process. Many wanted to change me. But my wife has accepted me for who I am. Its a fucking miracle I tell you.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Meeting women in south Florida was no easy process. Many wanted to change me. But my wife has accepted me for who I am. Its a fucking miracle I tell you.

She's just taking her time :lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

She's just taking her time :lol:

:lol: :think: :shifty: I try not to think about it.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I love my wife and all the things she does for me. I'd probably be lost without her. I have my weekends away and she has hers.

A funny line that my brother in law always talks about what his dad use to say when someone asked him how long he's been married, his answer was "All day"
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Going to vegas in 3 weeks with for a bachelor party. Leaving her home with 3 kids and a dog. She's ok

Lol, left mine with a 2 and 4 year old and a crazy ass Springer Spaniel for PJ20 weekend. Had to make up for it of course though.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Going to vegas in 3 weeks with for a bachelor party. Leaving her home with 3 kids and a dog. She's ok

Lol, left mine with a 2 and 4 year old and a crazy ass Springer Spaniel for PJ20 weekend. Had to make up for it of course though.
    Leaving for 4 days this weekend to Jamaica with my friends... She says its ok... :think:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    LloydXmas wrote:

Leaving for 4 days this weekend to Jamaica with my friends... She says its ok... :think:

Don't fall for it. Its not OK but you will have to make up for it. :lol:
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,196
    Oh stop with the hi's/she's the best ever please :P
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Good stuff you guys!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Leaving for 4 days this weekend to Jamaica with my friends... She says its ok...

Don't fall for it. Its not OK but you will have to make up for it. :lol:[/quote]
    :lol: my guys trip cost 2 weeks in the cape.
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    I love my husband <3 he let's me do whatever I want, but out of respect I never do. He loves my free spirit even tho to me he pretends like he doesn't. He understands my need to walk barefoot when I drink too much and will babysit my shoes. He accepted my two babies and loved them and raised them as his own, and when I said we were going to become foster parents for one of my students, he loved her with all of his heart too.

Awwwwww..... I need to go say "thank you" ;)
    She is cooking dinner.. I don't deserve this..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Caveeze wrote:

No
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    Caveeze wrote:
    sure you do. just take out the garbage, clean the litter box, clean a toilet, etc. while she's cooking, or wash dishes after dinner.
    did you see me? i saw you.
    shortstack wrote:

wash dishes after dinner.

I do every night
    Caveeze wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

I do every night

awesome!
    shortstack wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

I do every night

awesome!
    I have lots of friends in Armada.. what age group are you in?
    Caveeze wrote:

40s. i really don't know anyone in armada.
    shortstack wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

ahhh.. well, see you at the beer tent anyway ;):D
    Caveeze wrote:
    shortstack wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

ahhh.. well, see you at the beer tent anyway ;):D

:)
  • carly316carly316 Posts: 332
    He's my friend first of all. He takes care of me. He knows what makes me happy. He makes me laugh. He keeps me focused on what is real and important. He gave me 3 beautiful kids. He is my partner in making sure these kids survive into adulthood :wink: he's an amazingly fun dad. He's hot. He always makes sure I have a cup of coffee and gas in the car. He sends funny texts. I love him.

This describes my husband perfectly. :P These kind of men are hard to come by. Good thing we snatched them up, huh? ;)

It's nice to see all the hubbies on here with their shout outs. :thumbup:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    A holiday fling which has lasted over 25 years... :mrgreen: Best husband and father... and to think we almost lost him.... Makes one appreciate even more.