Options

2 Tickets for London Show

Valerie3Valerie3 Duluth, MN Posts: 5
edited April 2013 in Lost Dogs
I have 2 tickets to the 7/16 London show which I am not going to be able to make it to.. I am happy (well not happy, but willing) to part with them but not having any luck finding anyone locally who is interested in going.. I'm not quite certain how to go about a long distance transaction like this, but am open to figuring something out, I am just not wanting to put them on CL @ face value and have them resold on stubhub... I'm in Northern MN, message me if you might be interested.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    i will buy them
    ajb
  • Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    i would buy them in a second
  • Options
    jasonjason Posts: 468
    Interested and I live in Bloomington, MN
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    im trying work work something out with the OP. I have flights hotel and everything booked but no tix
    fingers crossed
    ajb
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    vrappana wrote:
    I'm not quite certain how to go about a long distance transaction like this, but am open to figuring something out

Hey there, as the seller I think you bear less risk in this situation. Do you have PayPal? You can request payment via PayPal and only send the tickets once you receive payment. Are they hard tickets? When I've sold tickets here before, I've typically asked that the buyer pays for USPS delivery confirmation at a minimum and I send tracking info right away because I don't want there to be any misunderstanding if tickets get lost in the mail for some reason. Others have also been happy to pay for FedEx/UPS just to be double safe.

Good luck you should have no problems selling, as you can probably already tell :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    GOOD LUCK TO WHOEVER GETS THEM!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=202970

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=205880

I'm interested and only need one. Maybe help another single on the list above?
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    I'll take them if still available... :D
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    samon3973samon3973 Posts: 35
    pm sent
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691
    Bad April fools joke! The rule is after 12 noon your the fool.. Maybe I'm wrong but cmon lol
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    Valerie3Valerie3 Duluth, MN Posts: 5
    Not a joke, and I apologize for not thinking about timing... :( I would never do something like that, I'm devastated to have to part with them...

Sale is pending.
  • Options
    jasonjason Posts: 468
    Keep us posted. I am VERY interested!!!