Oil change
Washed the car
Waxed the car
Cleaned the interior of the car

Good Lord.
I think I need a nap!
:P
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    My car could use a once-over ... why don't you swing on by since you seem to be on a roll? :P
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I don't give a rat ass about your car
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,425
    kw18 wrote:
    My car could use a once-over ... why don't you swing on by since you seem to be on a roll? :P

So I go down the street for an oil change, there are 2 young kids(mid 20's) sitting there, looking all dejected. The mechanic comes out 10 seconds later and tells the kids that their car engine is basically shot. The kids had bought the car(obviously a used car) YESTERDAY!

They are NOT having a Good Friday!
    :shock:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,825
    DILLIGARA?

= does it look like I give a rats ass?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    kw18 wrote:

So I go down the street for an oil change, there are 2 young kids(mid 20's) sitting there, looking all dejected. The mechanic comes out 10 seconds later and tells the kids that their car engine is basically shot. The kids had bought the car(obviously a used car) YESTERDAY!

Oh, geez. That sucks. Nothing worse than buying a lemon. Hate people who do that, too. Scums.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    kw18 wrote:

they should have visited the mechanic before the purchase...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,425
    kw18 wrote:

Oh, geez. That sucks. Nothing worse than buying a lemon. Hate people who do that, too. Scums.
    Nissan Altima?
    Or is it Ultima?

Anyway, the car had nice pretty rims and tires, was all clean and shiny, and the kids bought the piece of shit.
    They learned a lesson.
    And some of lifes lessons are a little more costly than others.

Take the used car to a fucking mechanic, before you buy it.
    kw18 wrote:

Nissan Altima?
    Or is it Ultima?

Anyway, the car had nice pretty rims and tires, was all clean and shiny, and the kids bought the piece of shit.
    They learned a lesson.
    And some of lifes lessons are a little more costly than others.

Take the used car to a fucking mechanic, before you buy it.

Respectible mechanic, at that.

It's shocking to me how little people know about cars these days. I mean, I'm no expert, but still. When I was new car shopping a couple years ago, I asked the dealer where the oil filter was, cause I couldn't see it while looking at the engine. The guy had no idea. No idea! :wtf: :fp:

Needless to say, I did not buy that car.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."