Options

Immortality acoustic

PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
I just listened to Immortality from Bridge '94, and I was completely blown away! :D
Are there any other acoustic versions of this song? It really works well that way, I think.
"A beacon on dry land"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    My favorite version of this song, acoustic or electric. You really should buy the album.

Benaroya Hall 2003
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_r0RIsxH4c
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    meveretmeveret Posts: 110
    Yeah Benaroya is by far the best I've ever heard although Bridge School 94 is good stuff too. Just stating the obvious.
    Hamilton, ON 9/13/2005
    Albany NY 5/12/2006
    Mansfield, MA 6/28/2008
    Buffalo, NY 5/10/2010
    Hamilton, ON 9/15/2011
    Buffalo, NY 10/12/2013
  • Options
    meveret wrote:
    Yeah Benaroya is by far the best I've ever heard although Bridge School 94 is good stuff too. Just stating the obvious.
    +1
  • Options
    PJSEMPREPJSEMPRE Posts: 687
    meveret wrote:
    +1
    :thumbup:
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah.
    It's growing up just like me.
  • Options
    I'm going to go listen to the Benny version right now!! I'll be back to give my thoughts! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Wow! That Benny version gave me chills-loved Mike's guitar part on that too! I would love to see them do this acoustically someday-what a beautiful song that is! :clap::clap:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Wow! That Benny version gave me chills-loved Mike's guitar part on that too! I would love to see them do this acoustically someday-what a beautiful song that is! :clap::clap:

Yep, Mike is amazing on that version, thats why I like it so much. His solos are amazing. I am praying they do an acoustic set at Wrigley and include Immortality.
  • Options

Yep, Mike is amazing on that version, thats why I like it so much. His solos are amazing. I am praying they do an acoustic set at Wrigley and include Immortality.

How fantastic if they did do an acoustic set at Wrigley and included Immortality! :D I am still hoping to somehow get to Wrigley, and if that happened, I would be extremely overjoyed!! :D:D
    "A beacon on dry land"