STD online dating service

mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
oh my gah

http://now.msn.com/std-dating-sites-hav ... -to-appear

Online dating sites for people with STDs offer positive experiences
H-YPE. H-Date. Positive Singles. Lately, there has been an outbreak (sorry) of dating sites that are targeted to people who are living with sexually transmitted diseases. Some of these websites not only allow users to search for mates by age range or location, but by specific STDs. "It's like a herpetic Facebook," Max, the founder of H-YPE said. Although these services hope to eliminate the stigma and awkwardness of telling potential partners about their STD-positive status, their critics say that they're actually reinforcing the negative aspects. "These sites can make people think 'now I am a leper I need to find a leper to date'," Marion Nicholson, the director of a herpes support group said. [Source]
fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    mysticweed wrote:
    oh my gah

http://now.msn.com/std-dating-sites-hav ... -to-appear

Online dating sites for people with STDs offer positive experiences
    H-YPE. H-Date. Positive Singles. Lately, there has been an outbreak (sorry) of dating sites that are targeted to people who are living with sexually transmitted diseases. Some of these websites not only allow users to search for mates by age range or location, but by specific STDs. "It's like a herpetic Facebook," Max, the founder of H-YPE said. Although these services hope to eliminate the stigma and awkwardness of telling potential partners about their STD-positive status, their critics say that they're actually reinforcing the negative aspects. "These sites can make people think 'now I am a leper I need to find a leper to date'," Marion Nicholson, the director of a herpes support group said. [Source]

:shock:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Ha ha Ha-oly shit
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    mysticweed wrote:
    "These sites can make people think 'now I am a leper I need to find a leper to date'," Marion Nicholson, the director of a herpes support group said.

...Says the herpes director about the leper population. :lol: :wtf:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)