edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
i gotta go with the bear....red

1001029_037000240013_A_400.jpg
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I miss your Wrigley threads :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I miss your Wrigley threads :fp:

i ran out of idea's :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

yeah, thats what we use too
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    The bear is pretty god :thumbup: I liked those too 300.JPG

Nothing compared to the reddish stuff I remember they had at school when I was a child - you could write with a ball pen on it without getting through :fp: Stff was rougher than newspaper.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    If its white, it's right
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    LloydXmas wrote:
    If its white, it's right

you've clearly not been to macy's :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:

That.

I have some cheap stuff right now that might as well be sandpaper
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    1001029_054000100604_A_115.jpg

well that came in handy.

Actually it does last forever.

and it doesn't leave any--what are they called--crumbs?

you suburban kids :nono: sack up and get some anal toughness! we had to use old pieces of aluminum siding in my day..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:

you suburban kids :nono: sack up and get some anal toughness! we had to use old pieces of aluminum siding in my day..

snooty-new-yorker.jpg
    edited March 2013
    1341250482_toilet_paper_gun_prank.gif
    Post edited by rollings on
    Why would I need....

anal toughness?
    Why would I need....

anal toughness?
    why wouldn't you?
    Caveeze wrote:
    Why would I need....

anal toughness?
    why wouldn't you?

smoking-smiley.gif
    Caveeze wrote:
    Why would I need....

anal toughness?
    why wouldn't you?

listen here Mr. angel soft
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Kleenex Cottonelle.

Nice and soft and thick. Pricey but totally worth it. Gotta treat your butt right! :lol:
    One of the biggest reasons I hate public toilets....other than them being fn disgusting, having to deal with people in the room, potential mishaps (see other thread)...well, to be honest I try my damndest to not use public bathrooms for anything if I can avoid it...the crappy toilet paper. You gotta layer that stuff 8x!! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Kleenex Cottonelle.

Nice and soft and thick. Pricey but totally worth it. Gotta treat your butt right! :lol:
    One of the biggest reasons I hate public toilets....other than them being fn disgusting, having to deal with people in the room, potential mishaps (see other thread)...well, to be honest I try my damndest to not use public bathrooms for anything if I can avoid it...the crappy toilet paper. You gotta layer that stuff 8x!! :lol:

Yeah that fucking sucks!

Or the places that use fucking tissues for toilet paper. What the fuck kind of a fucking joke is that?

Fuck!
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i guess it all depends on what you people are eating.

i'm vegan and one-ply works wonderfully.
    did you see me? i saw you.
    pretty sure this is what Jim had in mind when he wrote "Break on through"
    Caveeze wrote:
    pretty sure this is what Jim had in mind when he wrote "Break on through"
    :lol::lol:
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I "A-Bomb" it every single time I am in a public bathroom. Dont even mess around with the low quality tissue paper.
    Most of the time it is sandpaper-like. Here's a tip; dab it under the faucet real quick to get it damp, then lightly wipe away.

The only problem will arise from a messy movement. Then I highly suggest you go dry and deal with the pain.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    shortstack wrote:

I'm as healthy as they come. I just want that activity....well the product and my hands being as far away as possible.
    And besides, good quality TP feels nice. That's like asking "What kind of pillow do you use?" And then saying "A cardboard box." I'll take my fluffy down pillow over a cardboard box any day! :lol:
    I "A-Bomb" it every single time I am in a public bathroom. Dont even mess around with the low quality tissue paper.
    Most of the time it is sandpaper-like. Here's a tip; dab it under the faucet real quick to get it damp, then lightly wipe away.

The only problem will arise from a messy movement. Then I highly suggest you go dry and deal with the pain.
    Thank you Dr.

I will never view my saturday shopping trip break the same.. ;):lol:

you should just carry wipeys with you :D
    mca47 wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

I'm as healthy as they come. I just want that activity....well the product and my hands being as far away as possible.
    And besides, good quality TP feels nice. That's like asking "What kind of pillow do you use?" And then saying "A cardboard box." I'll take my fluffy down pillow over a cardboard box any day! :lol:

you like to pamper your pooper
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    shortstack wrote:

In my pockets?? I'm not an 80 yr old man with a fucking handkerchief in his pocket.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    shortstack wrote:

In my pockets?? I'm not an 80 yr old man with a fucking handkerchief in his pocket.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyQoNeOTtlwQcNUf_iUM0vVDCgbGNxYHERRkczEhztuoYUniJ5
    shortstack wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    shortstack wrote:

you like to pamper your pooper
    You DO NOT want to piss off the pooper!