edited March 2013 in Lost Dogs
My PJ20 Billboard & PJ Seattle for your Sealed Benny

Just putting it out there.... ;)

Let the flames begin :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    Probably should have posted this in a few days (1 April) :)
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Beautiful part of AUS you live in...can't wait to get back that way next year. Good luck with your sale! Surely you can turn those into a Benny!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Beautiful part of AUS you live in...can't wait to get back that way next year. Good luck with your sale! Surely you can turn those into a Benny!!

Thanks, I love living here. Nice quiet little town, lots of surfing and mountain biking but a lack of gigs. Awesome place to raise your kids 8-) Let me know if you make it to Dunsborough.

I'm kinda jesting and being a bit of a smart arse, seeing as the sale has just finished and they are on ebay already. I don't expect anyone to want to swap these two for a Benny and did not buy as trade bait.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Seattle poster in person, it looks incredible and the backdrop reminds me of the rainy couple of days we spent in Seattle.
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    you would be better off selling them both and using the money for the Benny.

Oh wait, you don't even have the Seattle print yet.
  • Options
    kramer73 wrote:
    you would be better off selling them both and using the money for the Benny.

Oh wait, you don't even have the Seattle print yet.

I was just being a smart arse joker.... didn't expect anyone to want to trade for a Benny

...and just got the refund letter from Max... d'oh :fp:

So the offer is now, a PJ20 Billboard for a sealed Benny :lol:
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    PM sent

I have 4 of the fucking things.. they are just sitting around my house collecting dust.. and, I really like the PJ20 stuff
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    PM sent

I have 4 of the fucking things.. they are just sitting around my house collecting dust.. and, I really like the PJ20 stuff

Traded - wow, A sealed Benny for a PJ20 BIllboard! Score! :lol:
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Ha... I have two posters worth close to $2000 and can't get someone to bite.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Ha... I have two posters worth close to $2000 and can't get someone to bite.
    you are trying to sell the steak.. I would suggest trying to sell the sizzle, like our friend Paul..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Well I'm actually not making a hard push to dish them. Preferably I won't have to unload them :D
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    PM sent

To Everybody in lost dogs:

I was just joking around!! who the hell has 4 bennys? I apologize to everybody for making the joke..

I have zero bennys.. please dont pm me (unless you want to chat, then by all means) about bennys..

so sorry if I got some hopes up

I thought it was quite obvious I was joking around..

sorry again, hope we all get a benny soon :D
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    PM sent

I was just joking around!! who the hell has 4 bennys? I apologize to everybody for making the joke..

I have zero bennys.. please dont pm me (unless you want to chat, then by all means) about bennys..

Ha, as soon as I saw that I was wondering how many people would actually be hitting you up. Bunch of crazies on here... In a good way though :mrgreen:
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Caveeze wrote:
    PM sent

Hope the wifey didn't see your post :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    PM sent

So does this mean you're stooging me on the trade???? :o

Oh well, I was only going to leave it sealed a while longer and then flip it anyway :fp:

I hope the fleas of a thousand camels infest your neither regions! :lol:
  • Options
    And if you look hard enough, there are plenty of Bennys out there, I just found this one..

Benny+in+an+ABBA+session.jpg
  • Options
    Bang.

7ff32812-ee28-4f6f-b765-882d089fa42c_zps595519d5.jpg
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Pow!

Benny-Hill-Ernie-The-Fastest-218404.jpg
    love this guy
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”