Options

No DC drop?

behindtheeyesbehindtheeyes Posts: 158
edited August 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I just talked to a TM rep to ask about availability for the 8/16 show- she said no. Also, she said that they haven't done drops for the Warner Theater in the past. I asked if I should call the venue directly and she said they use the same database.

I'm pretty sure DC is the only venue that hasn't had a drop already, so I'm inclined to believe her. Guess I'll be waiting outside the venue before the show!!!!!
We're all different behind the eyes.

You are U, who you are.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rritortorritorto Posts: 35
    I was playing at work and two tix are now available in row R for show2!
    I can't go --but hopefully you can!
    Ciao, Roc
  • Options
    Oh, fine! Make a liar out of me!!!! :)

I already have one for Sunday. But thanks for the heads up. Gives me hope.

You are U, who you are.
  • Options
    PJLaurPJLaur Posts: 78
    I just talked to a TM rep to ask about availability for the 8/16 show- she said no. Also, she said that they haven't done drops for the Warner Theater in the past. I asked if I should call the venue directly and she said they use the same database.

I'm pretty sure DC is the only venue that hasn't had a drop already, so I'm inclined to believe her. Guess I'll be waiting outside the venue before the show!!!!!

Ticket drop for 8/16 RIGHT NOW on Ticketmaster. Go get 'em!
  • Options
    I got em!!!!!!!!! Man, talk about timing. I've been checking that dumb site constantly for the last 2 weeks.

Row S!

Thanks!

You are U, who you are.
  • Options
    PJLaurPJLaur Posts: 78
    I got em!!!!!!!!! Man, talk about timing. I've been checking that dumb site constantly for the last 2 weeks.

Row S!

Thanks!

Woohoo! Happy to help. I got 2 tix for Sunday's show in Row R. I'm hoping they don't do another drop with good front row seats at some point because I'll be annoyed!! Oh well.
  • Options
    GlttrGrrlGlttrGrrl Posts: 129
    I pulled a single in Row S but then when I saw how much it costs with the "service fees" I said no friggin way - more than $95!!!! OUTRAGEOUS!