One Prague 10c spare tic?

AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey guys! I need one Prague 10c tic for my 14 year old nephew. I'm bringing him along for a handfull of Euro shows, Prague, Berlin, Vienna and Zagreb, but still need the Prague ticket. I have one for the rest of the shows. Please help me out if you can... Maybe I could give someone a free spot on the bus aswell as money for the ticket... lets work something out :)

Stian
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Travel and accomodation, ETB style, for ONE 10c Prague ticket! + money for ticket :) Please help me out will ya ;)

Stian
  • PLEASE guys, this is a desperate plea to one of u! My little nephew needs a spare 10c ticket for the Prague show! I want to have him by my side at the show. I know I could get a GA tic, but then I would have to leave him in th GA line on his own and I DON't want to do that. He's only 14... I LOVE the little fella and want to do something special for him.. A lill guy and his uncle attending the Prague show together. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :)

Stian
  • still no Prague 10c ticket.. .I could settle for a GA ticket.. u have one?
  • Hey hey hey! It's back up for ya'll to see :D I need One Prague 10c tic!!??
  • Buuuuuuuuuuuuuump
  • I'll keep bumping till ya break :D One Prague ticket needed :)

Stian
  • Prague Prague Prague please :)
  • Never scored that Prague ticket.... Still searching..... Oh and by the way, NAPOLEON DYNAMITE is funny as hell :D
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Heya are you still staying at mine in Dublin?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Hi girl... I was under the impression that u had a full house a while back, so I decided to book a hotel room with some fellow board members. Hope that is alright :)

Stian
  • BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuUUUUmp