Options

Need Munich, London, Dusseldorf & Holland spare

2»

Comments

• Options
    i have 1 for dusseldorf and i´m looking for 2 to London.

Mail: Pedromanuelmoreira@gmail.com
  • Options
    hey stian!

if barbara and i are BOTH successful in buying london and duseeldorf tix...we'll probably have 2 extra for each show. already told helen one london could go to a friend of hers, but the extra dusseldorfs will be up for grabs. of course, all contingent that both i and barbara score tix to both shows. i'll let ya know.

i'm so excited! :D
    no ,didn't score them:(.....
    couldn't get hold of internet when the system was up again....

now looking for munich and njimegen....
    have a spare for katowice and maybe copenhagen
  • Options
    no ,didn't score them:(.....
    couldn't get hold of internet when the system was up again....

now looking for munich and njimegen....
    have a spare for katowice and maybe copenhagen
    Is that a spare 10C for Copenhagen? A few of us just have normal tickets... me, Damien and Barry. Does it make much of a difference in Copenhagen to have 10C? Cos if it is, we should maybe try and get the 10c tickets.

Oh... I think my head is melting :o TOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH going on in there :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    BIIIIIIIIG thank you to Emma and Sandra for hookin´a brother up! Much LUV from up north ;)
    you're welcome...but if you spend all day sleeping then try busting the queue like last year, I might withdraw the offer ;)
  • Options
    Goodday i was online all yesterday till 2am and had to get up at 5 and still couldnt a titckit cos my cc was f##k and the bank only called me to day. so if any one got a spear. could you make my day and year pleas .

cheers
    Nik
    Where all the good fools come

*Proud to be part of the Astorain crew*

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • Options
    LeoLeo Posts: 2
    I need a 10c ticket for Dusseldorf show.

pickledfish81@gmail.com

thanx
  • Options
    Goodday mate be see you in london in june just got a ticket from 10c hell yer dont have a clue how but got one. Fucking A see you soon my norwagien buddy. catch you later Nik

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    you're welcome...but if you spend all day sleeping then try busting the queue like last year, I might withdraw the offer ;)

Can´t recall ever doing that ;) hehe..... You won´t find me front row much this time around.. I´d rather find a spot a bit further back and have some drinks and stuff.
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Can´t recall ever doing that ;) hehe..... You won´t find me front row much this time around.. I´d rather find a spot a bit further back and have some drinks and stuff.
    :eek:
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    Goodday mate be see you in london in june just got a ticket from 10c hell yer dont have a clue how but got one. Fucking A see you soon my norwagien buddy. catch you later Nik

Hey man!

Glad to hear you scored them Wembley tix! We´ll have to meet up for drinks and all after the show... Or even before the show.... or even better, before AND after :D
  • Options
    GenGen Cardiff Posts: 130

Hey Stian, you can hang out with me and James.. I'm not going anywhere near the barrier after the Dublin incident and the "bruise" that I can still just about see today!!! We'll be to the side somewhere where the crowd are breaking up and having a good old dance and sing song!
    PJ Virgin.. till the Astoria :)

Am I the only Welsh person here?
    Ydych i'n siarad Cymraeg?
  • Options
    AngusAngus Posts: 376

I'll do the same. Don't care much for the front rows.
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Options
    Gen wrote:
    Hey Stian, you can hang out with me and James.. I'm not going anywhere near the barrier after the Dublin incident and the "bruise" that I can still just about see today!!! We'll be to the side somewhere where the crowd are breaking up and having a good old dance and sing song!

hehe, god how the ribbs hurt after that show.... and after a whole tour! Nah, we´ll hang out on the side and do that dance instead :D
  • Options
    Hi dude

Yer we must meet for drinks and maybe smokes aswell if you like. Before and after the show. Im sorry i missed you in lisbon i went to the beach on the day when we could of meet up. and get your email till i got back.

Catch you later
    Dude

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • Options
    Hi dude

Yer we must meet for drinks and maybe smokes aswell if you like. Before and after the show. Im sorry i missed you in lisbon i went to the beach on the day when we could of meet up. and get your email till i got back.

Catch you later
    Dude

We´ll go on a wild one after the show mate! C u in London :D
  • Options
    hell yer dude. you still on msn by the way dude. when you getting to london by the way

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • Options
    Is that a spare 10C for Copenhagen? A few of us just have normal tickets... me, Damien and Barry. Does it make much of a difference in Copenhagen to have 10C? Cos if it is, we should maybe try and get the 10c tickets.

Oh... I think my head is melting :o TOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH going on in there :eek:
    for that price it must make a difference!!!!!
  • Options
    for that price it must make a difference!!!!!
    Barbara!!! :)
    Where you been?
    See you this June, girl :)

Sid
  • Options
    yeah but you're what? over 6'? you'll see fine anywhere...unlike Sid and I!
    still doesn't stop you keeping my spot in line anyway ;)

though if you're not going front, you should just get regular tickets and leave your 10c ones to people that need them.. I had an argument about that with my friends last year..
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    yeah but you're what? over 6'? you'll see fine anywhere...unlike Sid and I!
    still doesn't stop you keeping my spot in line anyway ;)

though if you're not going front, you should just get regular tickets and leave your 10c ones to people that need them.. I had an argument about that with my friends last year..

hey hey hey! There isn´t room for everyone at the barriers.... And I won´t make an huge attempt on getting there. With that said, I still wanna try getting a better than good spot, get in a bit earlier, go grab me a poster and what ever and go grab a drink before everyone else runs down the floor kickin and screaming for the best possible spot. And with your 10c spares I can do just that.
  • Options
    hey hey hey! There isn´t room for everyone at the barriers.... And I won´t make an huge attempt on getting there. With that said, I still wanna try getting a better than good spot, get in a bit earlier, go grab me a poster and what ever and go grab a drink before everyone else runs down the floor kickin and screaming for the best possible spot. And with your 10c spares I can do just that.
    well, if you promise me to get me a poster if I like one, I'll let you off the hook ;)
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    so i will be needing nijmegen 10c ticket please. :)

i may even go to werchter, don't know if am up for a festival gig or not. and then that's it......hopefully a second london date, so that'd be 4 or 5 shows......PLENTY for me...plus a good 2 weeks in london/germany/holland...maybe a day in belgium......sounds perfect. :p i've got london and dusseldorf...just need the last 2 shows.

btw - when do werchter tix go on sale? any idea of prices? still VERY undecided about that one....but i think i really want nijmegen, gives me a good 5-6 days to revisit amsterdam between gigs....always a good thing! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Pegasus wrote:

Very true Sandra!!! That was very sly of you Stian! :D
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Options
    Barbara!!! :)
    Where you been?
    See you this June, girl :)

Sid
    not a lot on the net recentely!!!!!!!
    see you in june!!!:)

what shows are you going to?
    or planning to go?
  • Options

or planning to go?
    Yes, ill defintely see you :)

For now, Munich to London.

And I kinda wanna try the last 2 but Im too poor :(

But those 5 will do, hehe :D Im not complaining, im just greedy :p
    I wish I could do it all, tho, like you and Sandra and a few others. ;)
  • Options

or planning to go?

hey babs you got munich sorted yet?? prob gonna get a good seat, public sale starts on sat morning 8 am our time. could plan to get same row or somethin?

HELLO STIAN ..... !!! glad you got your tickets ok.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    well I hope you're all putting some money aside for when they play oxegen at the beginning of July :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you