The Little Rascals

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,425
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Porky was my favorite.
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Froggy was cool.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Buckwheat and Spanky.

And of course, my alltime favorite:
    Pete-the-Pup.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    :lol:

Although this porky is different, I keep getting reminded of how fucked up cartoon designers were back in the day. They all wear shirts and no pants. wtf? :wtf:

Porky_Pig.gif
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    How about the episode when chubsee whubbsy and i forget the other character were both wanted miss crabtree's attention ... :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Alfalfa?
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    What ever happened to Mickey from the Little Rascals?

Oh yeah, he murdered his wife! :?
  • shepshep Posts: 5,762
    50261_119047688120026_7960627_n.jpg
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • GivenToJam88GivenToJam88 Posts: 1,187
    How about the episode when chubsee whubbsy and i forget the other character were both wanted miss crabtree's attention ... :lol::lol:

Chubsy Ubsy: "Oh Miss Crabtree, there's something heavy on my heart"

Jackie: "Oh Chubsy-Ubsy there's gonna be something heavy on your nose!"
    2006: 5/28
    2008: 6/19, 6/24, 6/25
    2009: 6/14 (EV), 10/27, 10/28
    2010: 5/17
    2011: 6/21 (EV), 6/22 (EV), 9/11, 9/12
    2012: 9/2
    2013: 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/21, 10/22, 10/27, 11/23, 11/24
    2014: 10/19
    2016: 5/1, 5/2, 5/8
    2018: 8/20, 9/2, 9/4
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197

Chubsy Ubsy: "Oh Miss Crabtree, there's something heavy on my heart"

Jackie: "Oh Chubsy-Ubsy there's gonna be something heavy on your nose!"

Yes yes that's it :lol::lol: that was a weird premise for an episode and the teacher flirting with two young boys i wonder how that would go over today :? ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I'd love to see what Pearl Jam could do with "Una Panoonah Banka".

buckwheat_zpsf3c66ecd.png
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Darla.... :) I wonder if she is still alive ?? a few of them have passed away.

littlegang4.jpg
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    Darla.... :) I wonder if she is still alive ?? a few of them have passed away.

littlegang4.jpg

always seemed like Spanky and Alfalfa were trying to bang Darla
  • RoughMixRoughMix Posts: 385
    "They don't give a shit Keith Moon is dead,
    is that exactly what I thought I read."
  • What a great show that was. :D
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    I had a cat named after this guy . . .Little_rascals_weezer.jpeg Weezer
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    I liked the really old ones, with Stymie. Spanky and the other kids were so young, I can't believe how they could act:

http://youtu.be/YO6Ks77oYo4
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I'd love to see what Pearl Jam could do with "Una Panoonah Banka".

buckwheat_zpsf3c66ecd.png
    wookin pa nub.....:D

As a kid, I couldn't stand anything that was b&w cause it seemed like my parents era stuff...except Little Rascals, and Abbott and Costello...I watched them both whenever they were on.....and that was in the glory days of sitcoms (mid 70's - mid 80's), when we had lots of choices....man, when you think of how many good sitcoms there used to be.....wtf happened to comedy? :?
  • battan1120battan1120 Posts: 310
    I liked the really old ones, with Stymie. Spanky and the other kids were so young, I can't believe how they could act:

I remember when Stymie wiped the sweat off his forehead at the 1 minute mark.People would be up in arms if that was done now.Classic tv growing up as a kid in the 70's :shock:
    The bus came by and I got on!!!!!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    As a kid, I couldn't stand anything that was b&w cause it seemed like my parents era stuff...except Little Rascals, and Abbott and Costello...I watched them both whenever they were on.....and that was in the glory days of sitcoms (mid 70's - mid 80's), when we had lots of choices....man, when you think of how many good sitcoms there used to be.....wtf happened to comedy? :?
    Oh man, I loved the 70s sitcoms - All in the Family, Maude, Good Times...true comedy that not only made me laugh, but think too. (bless you, Norman Lear)

Such a lack of smart humor in most comedies these days...the standards have been shamefully lowered.

Were you not a fan of the Stooges too? B&W, plus they always seem to appeal to men more than women :P

My favorite B&Ws were the Marx Bros. movies.

(OK, and the Hope & Crosby "Road to" films too)
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    battan1120 wrote:

I remember when Stymie wiped the sweat off his forehead at the 1 minute mark.People would be up in arms if that was done now.Classic tv growing up as a kid in the 70's :shock:
    They did SO many things that would be inappropriate today but great slapstick humor.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."