Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :|

No.

well.

What the hell
    If everyone just peed anywhere they wanted it would be anarchy. And stinky.... At least, that's what the cop who almost arrested me for peeing in an alley told me. :P

Disgusting. why didn't you just go to a bathroom?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    PJ_Soul wrote:

well.

What the hell
    If everyone just peed anywhere they wanted it would be anarchy. And stinky.... At least, that's what the cop who almost arrested me for peeing in an alley told me. :P

Disgusting. why didn't you just go to a bathroom?
    It was 3am and the closest open public washroom was at least 6 blocks away and I was going to pee my pants before I got there. I had no choice. However, it was really embarrassing to be shamed by that 24 year old cop. :oops:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    It was 3am and the closest open public washroom was at least 6 blocks away and I was going to pee my pants before I got there. I had no choice. However, it was really embarrassing to be shamed by that 24 year old cop. :oops:

Should have brought a pee bottle
    PJ_Soul wrote:

You think women can pee in a bottle? :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

bag?
    PJ_Soul wrote:

bag?
    :lol: And then what do I do with it?? Close it with a twist tie and carry it in my purse? :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: And then what do I do with it?? Close it with a twist tie and carry it in my purse? :lol:

Throw it in the dumpster that was in the alley you disgraced

:corn:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's disgusting! At least if you pee on the ground it goes down a drain or washes away in the rain! Also, what am I, a dog taking a dump on someone's lawn?? I don't collect my waste, thanks. :roll:

Frig off you, giving me a hard time about peeing in an alley in the middle of the night with no washroom in sight. :lol:
    It's not the same as doing it with a person 1 inch to your left and 1 inch to your right!!
    .... okay, this conversation has gone in undesirable directions I think. :(
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's disgusting! At least if you pee on the ground it goes down a drain or washes away in the rain! Also, what am I, a dog taking a dump on someone's lawn?? I don't collect my waste, thanks. :roll:

Frig off you, giving me a hard time about peeing in an alley in the middle of the night with no washroom in sight. :lol:
    It's not the same as doing it with a person 1 inch to your left and 1 inch to your right!!

Control yourself

Pick up after yourself

PJ_Soul wrote:

Plus, think about the dumpster divers.... Please, can't you think of the dumpster divers?? :D
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Control yourself

Pick up after yourself

:x :x :evil: :evil: :x

:lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Plus, think about the dumpster divers.... Please, can't you think of the dumpster divers?? :D

Done it many times myself

Garbage used to fill up pretty quickly at work

Found some cool things on occasion

rockout-smiley.gif
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Done it many times myself

Garbage used to fill up pretty quickly at work

Found some cool things on occasion

rockout-smiley.gif
    Well here's hoping you don't happen upon a bag of urine sealed with a twist tie at any point. :)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Well here's hoping you don't happen upon a bag of urine sealed with a twist tie at any point. :)

I don't do it anymore

:fp:

It was a phase
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I don't do it anymore

It was a phase
    That's probably for the best. :)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I don't do it anymore

It was a phase

So judgmental
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I don't do it anymore

It was a phase

So judgmental
    :?: How is that judgmental? We're talking about finding bags of urine in dumpsters here, Mr. don't pee in alleys.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :?: How is that judgmental? We're talking about finding bags of urine in dumpsters here, Mr. don't pee in alleys.

Just being a steward to humanity

and those poor neglected alleys
    PJ_Soul wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about?? :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about?? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    I feel like I owe someone an apology.

coleOyl-1.jpg
    I SAW PEARL JAM