Options

My 10c tickets for Wembley...

ellie_vedderellie_vedder Posts: 202
edited June 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Well I am now unable to attend the gig. I will be contacting 10c about a refund for my tickets and then they will be able to resell them onto another fan. So if anyone is interested in the spares, try emailing them tomorrow to see if they will sell you them.
I don't think the tickets are transferable directly through me... and i'm not on for selling them on ebay or making a profit.
So yeah, just an insider tip, if you want 2 tickets at face value, contact 10c tomorrow morning and hopefully your luck might be in.
Mine certainly isn't. :-(

Edit: If 10c will not give me a refund and they are only transferable... Then if anyone is interested, first person who is- i will transfer them to for face value.
*Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    photoguyphotoguy Posts: 22
    Dont give up so easy is there no way you can get round it???
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Transfer!!! Not refund!!!!
  • Options
    But if i transfer them - how do i do it? And how do i get the money??
    Sorry never done this before.
  • Options
    photoguyphotoguy Posts: 22
    Just offer your spare ticket on here. Collect the £45 on the day that was you get to see PJ and get ur money
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    But if i transfer them - how do i do it? And how do i get the money??
    Sorry never done this before.
    First, you should come, even on your own.. honest... loads of people are coming on their own and meeting up with others. Even in the queue you make friends. I went on my own to the Astoria.. I knew no one there... Don't let your friend take away your pleasure.

Then, put your spare up for sale (for face value) on the board... you will have many takers. This person will already be ONE that you will have to meet...

Next, arrange to meet the person, get your wristband, give him/her the one that belongs to them.. exchange money.

Easy....

Transfer is a bit on trust... the person needs to get the money to you.. paypal maybe? The tickets are transferred to his/her name by the 10C.
    Reconsider... you will have a great time and NOT be alone....
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    you should definitely go! its so much fun and theres always loads of banter!

just sell the spare on to someone on the day, arrange to meet them there and you will both have an amazing time

this will be a one-of-a-kind show, im sure

and btw, 10c wont refund i dont think.
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    Sorry so if i transfer the tickets to someone - do i need to do it through 10c? Or would i have to meet someone on the day and do it?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Sorry so if i transfer the tickets to someone - do i need to do it through 10c? Or would i have to meet someone on the day and do it?

Redrock already gave you the answer in reply to your earlier post.
    redrock wrote:
    the person needs to get the money to you.. paypal maybe? The tickets are transferred to his/her name by the 10C.

just contact 10club and you'll need to give the name and mebership number of the person buying your tickets... thats all you'll need to do

1. advertise on here for current 10c member to take them off you
    2. inform 10club you wish to transfer them to :- Joe Bloggs member no. 313131
    3. get money off purchaser
    4. cry cos you couldnt make it

can i ask why your not considering going on your own? there is a big group of lovely people meeting up on the sunday from all over the world. and there is a pre-meet on the day of the gig itself
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Yes, you need to contact 10c. If someone is able to take the pair of 10c tickets from you and they are a 10c member themselves then all you need to do is give 10c their name. They will do a refund.

A lovely friend transferred his tickets to me for Athens last yr.

Having said that, you should come!! Everyone is excited and talking crazy shit about pj on the days of the gigs. You must be there! :D
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*