Options

TRES MTS. Extra Tracks

ED477ED477 Posts: 134
edited March 2013 in The Porch
As always, I'm late to the game. Was told there are at least 2 extra tracks for TRES. MTS. album. ("In Every Dream Home A Heartache" and "I Smoke").

Can anyone clarify and let me know where I can locate them. Thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    ED477 wrote:
    As always, I'm late to the game. Was told there are at least 2 extra tracks for TRES. MTS. album. ("In Every Dream Home A Heartache" and "I Smoke").

You're not the only one. I'ld like some info on this too.
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,992
    jason_94 wrote:
    ED477 wrote:

They were iTunes Exclusive tracks.

Not sure if they are still available over @ iTunes, if not, just pm me & i'll send you the files.

:)
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    demetrios wrote:
    jason_94 wrote:
    ED477 wrote:

They were iTunes Exclusive tracks.

Not sure if they are still available over @ iTunes, if not, just pm me & i'll send you the files.

:)
    Demetrios is the MAN!
  • Options
    ED477ED477 Posts: 134
    Yes he is, thanks Demetrios!
  • Options
    I bought the download & the physical Tres Mts CD from Ten Club & didn't even realize there were bonus tracks out there. I'm kind of disappointed that going through the fan club doesn't give you the same, if not a better offer than anywhere else.
  • Options
    I bought the download & the physical Tres Mts CD from Ten Club & didn't even realize there were bonus tracks out there. I'm kind of disappointed that going through the fan club doesn't give you the same, if not a better offer than anywhere else.

With the 12" vinyl they included a bonus 7" single that includes "she's my new song/reprise."

5k4Iq.jpg

Just these 2 tracks were exclusive to iTunes. It's Apple's strategy to get the fan to purchase / download their inferior product. And what better way to offer it then with "exclusive" content.

Personally, I don't like it.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,485
    The bonus tracks came with the 10C download if you pre-ordered it. So, you can't really accuse the 10C of not matching what iTunes is offering. You can accuse the 10C of not continuing to match what iTunes is offering. However, they're probably not allowed to because of iTunes rules.
  • Options
    The bonus tracks came with the 10C download if you pre-ordered it. So, you can't really accuse the 10C of not matching what iTunes is offering. You can accuse the 10C of not continuing to match what iTunes is offering. However, they're probably not allowed to because of iTunes rules.

Was it only for those who bought the CD or MP3 album? Little confused with this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=151631

I bought the CD & vinyl from the 10club store. I don't remember getting the 2 digital bonus tracks. Just the MP3 album download.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    demetrios wrote:

With the 12" vinyl they included a bonus 7" single that includes "she's my new song/reprise."

5k4Iq.jpg

Just these 2 tracks were exclusive to iTunes. It's Apple's strategy to get the fan to purchase / download their inferior product. And what better way to offer it then with "exclusive" content.

will I get this if I get it from 10C right now?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    demetrios wrote:

5k4Iq.jpg

will I get this if I get it from 10C right now?

I'm not sure. Doesn't say in the description field anymore.
    http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... cts_id=939
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,653
    demetrios wrote:

Was it only for those who bought the CD or MP3 album? Little confused with this thread.

I bought the CD & vinyl from the 10club store. I don't remember getting the 2 digital bonus tracks. Just the MP3 album download.

I didn't get anything but the regular album and regular download with my vinyl purchase, but I think that's because I didn't pre-order it. I just bought it from the shop.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    demetrios wrote:
    [

I'm not sure. Doesn't say in the description field anymore.
    http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... cts_id=939

Thanks D, it does says 13. She's My New Song (Reprise), the song that was discussed, but nothing about a 7", gonna write to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    Got the same package, don't remember if I pre-order or not....

5k4Iq.jpg
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,374
    just looked they are not on itunes...dam!
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • Options
    crazygeo wrote:
    just looked they are not on itunes...dam!

What? Not available over @ iTunes? That sucks!
    I do believe they will be available via PM. ;)
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,485
    demetrios wrote:

All I know is that I got the bonus tracks with my download of the MP3 from the 10C.