Options

Wembley Tickets

Army & NavyArmy & Navy Posts: 120
edited February 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Got my tickets today. Everyone else sorted?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yup, got mine tuesday...they are now locked in a vault 300,000 leagues below the ocean for safety

leeds 26/08/06....electric
    paris 11/09/06.....crushed...but estatic
    wembley 18/06/07.....oh yes

'listen...you can hear the sustain...you just hold that note and you can go get a bite whilst its still going'

the legend , nigel tufnell
  • Options
    Yup got mine last thursday :)
  • Options
    hey! if anyone has 1 or 2 extra TC ticket(s) for London, i'm interested!!
    PM me! thx Vince
    Astoria London (UK) 04-20-06, Arnhem (NL) 08-29-06, Antwerp (B - FINALLY!) 08-30-06 , Paris (F) 09-11-06, Nijmegem (NL) 06-28-07
  • Options
    GTFGTF Posts: 57
    If anyone have 1 STANDING ticket for sale, PM me :)
    10C or not - whatever.
    "How much difference does it make? Fuckin' tell them!" Eddie, Chorzów 13/06/2007
  • Options
    Haven't got mine yet :(

Anyone else still waiting??
    .. I know it's ages till June, but I'm getting worried now that so many have got theirs already.
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • Options
    nippernipper Posts: 11
    Haven't got mine yet :(

Anyone else still waiting??
    .. I know it's ages till June, but I'm getting worried now that so many have got theirs already.

im still waiting too not worried
  • Options
    anatoanato Posts: 1
    Are the 10 club presale tickets going to be posted or is it only the general sale tickets that are going to be posted ?
  • Options
    Im still waiting for mine as well
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    anato wrote:
    Are the 10 club presale tickets going to be posted or is it only the general sale tickets that are going to be posted ?

10 C pre sale tickets are picked up at the box office at the day of the gig. Only general release are posted
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Yep, i have mine with me, i hung it on the wall beside my bed, and everytime i go to sleep i look at it :D;)
  • Options
    I received one set of mine (N9), still waiting for the other (N11). I'm introducing half my family to Pearl Jam :)
  • Options
    sandozsandoz Posts: 166
    for information, what is the procedure to buy/sell TC tix to another tc member ? .. what do you need to take the tix there ?
    you can't have his credit card, so you must present the number of order ? + a copy of his identity card ? + his TC # ? or what ?
    thanks.
  • Options
    sandoz wrote:
    for information, what is the procedure to buy/sell TC tix to another tc member ? .. what do you need to take the tix there ?
    you can't have his credit card, so you must present the number of order ? + a copy of his identity card ? + his TC # ? or what ?
    thanks.

Whoever booked the tickets has to pick them up in person with photo ID and the card they booked them on.
  • Options
    Got mine this morning :D:D

C
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • Options
    Got mine this morning :D:D

C

Me too :):)
    One day the world will be ready for you
    and wonder how they didn't see it...E
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    did everyone who received them used Ticketmaster?
    anyone who used Stargreen got them yet?
  • Options
    yup. ticketbastard

leeds 26/08/06....electric
    paris 11/09/06.....crushed...but estatic
    wembley 18/06/07.....oh yes

'listen...you can hear the sustain...you just hold that note and you can go get a bite whilst its still going'

the legend , nigel tufnell
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    did everyone who received them used Ticketmaster?
    I did, yes :)
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • Options
    :D Got mine last Saturday, from Ticketmaster.
  • Options
    icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    I think that queuing up for tickets on gig day is going to a nightmare. The queue will go around the block! I live in Sheffield and thinking about going down on Sunday and getting a cheap hotel or something. But it will be worth it! Still haven't had the elusive second confirmation email from ten club yet!
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • Options
    Whoever booked the tickets has to pick them up in person with photo ID and the card they booked them on.

im always getting my cards blocked due to memory loss of pin numbers. i got 1 confirmation email, waiting for second i really hope i wont need my card too!
    up here so high the sky i scrape.....

manc 00
    london 06
    leeds 06
    london 07.....

cant get much higher!
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    gig top wrote:
    im always getting my cards blocked due to memory loss of pin numbers. i got 1 confirmation email, waiting for second i really hope i wont need my card too!
    what card?
    for 10c all you need is a photo ID..never been asked for anything else (not even membership number or confirmation email..though I try to have it just in case).
  • Options
    vivifluviviflu Posts: 122
    Pegasus wrote:
    what card?
    for 10c all you need is a photo ID..never been asked for anything else (not even membership number or confirmation email..though I try to have it just in case).

Yep, is better to have a copy of the email or the confirmation in your goods. In case they have something wrong with the list
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
  • Options
    tickets from ticketmaster received in Bordeaux !
  • Options
    jdub3001jdub3001 Posts: 194
    Ordered my Wembley tix thru ticketmaster - do they send an email letting you know that your tix have been printed/shipped? I'm in the US so I'm sure that it will take forever to get my tickets, but I'm getting anxious waiting for them!
  • Options
    tickets from ticketmaster received in Bordeaux !

tickets from ticketmaster received in Paris yesterday !

WOO HOO !!
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • Options
    viviflu wrote:
    Yep, is better to have a copy of the email or the confirmation in your goods. In case they have something wrong with the list

I'm still waiting for my second e-mail. do they usually take this long?
    I know the gig is months away, but you'd think they'd just get it all over with so that everyone can put their minds to rest.

Perhaps I should mail the 10c?
    7387 // "I'll ride the wave where it takes me..." // 28-02-92 / Astoria 06-92 Cancelled / 14-07-93 / 29-10-96 / 30-05-00 / 20-04-06 / 27-08-06 / 18-06-07 / 18-08-09 / 25-06-10
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    gregmac666 wrote:
    I'm still waiting for my second e-mail. do they usually take this long?
    I know the gig is months away, but you'd think they'd just get it all over with so that everyone can put their minds to rest.

Perhaps I should mail the 10c?

Leave it... it will come closer to the date of the gig. It will also give all the details necessary on how to get the wristbands, etc.. I guess those things take a bit of time to sort out. The tickets are in your profile... you're cool.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    The tickets are in your profile... you're cool.

That sorted that then. Cheers.
    7387 // "I'll ride the wave where it takes me..." // 28-02-92 / Astoria 06-92 Cancelled / 14-07-93 / 29-10-96 / 30-05-00 / 20-04-06 / 27-08-06 / 18-06-07 / 18-08-09 / 25-06-10
  • Options
    By the looks of things the ticketmaster ones are out, they're up on eBay. :mad: