Options

PJ Mug + PJ Magnet for Free - WINNER

12346»

Comments

• Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    Just wanted to say Thank You to Dimitris and Niko. The mug arrived today after much trial and tribulation on Dimi's part. It is beautiful, and I love it! Thanks again. :DSorry again Dimi about the most disappointing thread ever in the AET.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Just wanted to say Thank You to Dimitris and Niko. The mug arrived today after much trial and tribulation on Dimi's part. It is beautiful, and I love it! Thanks again. :DSorry again Dimi about the most disappointing thread ever in the AET.
    lol about AET..

arrived??thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!i sent it 3 times..2 times came back to me!!!!!!!
    enjoy!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    lol about AET..

arrived??thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!i sent it 3 times..2 times came back to me!!!!!!!
    enjoy!
    It is awesome, as are you for all the hard work. Thanks again! I am happy, happy, happy!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

It is awesome, as are you for all the hard work. Thanks again! I am happy, happy, happy!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    awesome!!!enjoy!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    Man, I loved those mugs. Need to get my hands on one.