tumblr_lpl08ckndZ1qeiwt7o1_500.jpg
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4jy91EPPs2wgZakOQbSqWEZMAaxNNgSnOXygVjg-3V6qYhWnV
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvRaeMNrQtznVDi63OWlAACQt2IYFlhChUSOhpRIoOwZnVxXjw
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    dankind wrote:

:lol::lol:
    "I'm goin' to get the paper, get the paper"
    Classic one.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    dankind wrote:
    gal-leetch2-jpg.jpg
    Leetch_Smythe.jpg
    79205336_display_image.jpg?1308457817

Nice.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    foodboy wrote:
    after going to london and with all the hype of "an evening with pearl jam" it was just another show. nothing much extra special here. a very good performance as eds' voice was in fine form,but still had all the prerequisites in the set list. 2 gems ,alone and parachutes. otherwise not the show i was expecting. this was basically a fan club show and just thought they would take this opportunity to play more rarities and not the every tour regulars. so if one thinks chicago is going to be full of rarities i would strongly think again. just another good show. sorry if this offends the hypnotized.

So Smile, Brain of J, and In Hiding aren't gems? Seeing the live world premiere of their new single isn't cool?

Give me a break buddy.
  • Options
    Does anyone have the Wrigley Ten Club will call ticket information they could share? I cannot locate an email in regards to it, and wanted to figure out times etc. Looking forward to a great show and they always seem to rock Chicago!

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Does anyone have the Wrigley Ten Club will call ticket information they could share? I cannot locate an email in regards to it, and wanted to figure out times etc. Looking forward to a great show and they always seem to rock Chicago!

Thanks in advance!

Here you go

1. Ten Club Ticket distribution will open Thursday, July 18th from noon until 8:00pm. Ten Club will re-open ticket distribution on Friday, July 19th at Noon and will close at 9pm. The Wrigley Field Ticket Office is located at the corner of Clark St. & Addison St. directly under the red marquee. Please arrive early to pick up your tickets to avoid waiting in long lines at the box office.

2. Tickets are filed alphabetically in order of last name. Ten Club ticket windows will have signs above dividing them up based on the alphabet. Please make sure you are in the line that corresponds with the first letter of your last name.

3. Ten Club members must show government issued photo identification to collect purchased tickets. Only the Ten Club member whose name is on the membership account may pick the tickets up. You cannot send anyone else to pick tickets up for you. No exceptions.

4. You will receive two (2) reserved tickets on either the Field or in the Lower Bowl based on seniority in the fan club. Seat locations are not given out in advance. You will find out your seat location when you pick up your tickets at will call.

5. Doors open at 5:30pm. Pearl Jam will start at 7:30pm. All times subject to change.

6. You may enter the venue from any gate.

7. All ticket sales are final. No refunds, name transfers or exchanges. No exceptions.

8. Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and possible loss of membership.

Note: Members who purchase travel packages are excluded from the above will call info. Your tickets will be handed to you by our travel partner rep at the hotel upon check in. Be sure to have your photo ID handy.

Pearl Jam Merchandise and Activities outside the Venue:

- Pearl Jam Wrigley merchandise stands offering the full line of show merchandise will be open outside the venue beginning at noon on both Thursday, July 18th and Friday, July 19th.

- Poster tubes will be available for $2 each. Available while supplies last.

- Cash and credit cards will be accepted. TIP: Credit cards are charged using cellular phone lines at venues. Often these lines get slow or stop working due cell phone tower crowding. To avoid long wait times you'll want to have cash in hand.

- Screen printing demo starting at noon on Thursday, July 18th only.

- Pearl Jam poster designers Dabs, Myla, and Munk One will be painting canvas's starting at 2pm on Thursday, July 18th and will paint until finished.

The Ten Club ticket policy can be found here: http://pearljam.com/tenclub/tickets

Please direct any ticket related questions to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.

You've been informed ... now go have fun!

Thanks,

10club
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802

Thanks in advance!

1. Ten Club Ticket distribution will open Thursday, July 18th from noon until 8:00pm. Ten Club will re-open ticket distribution on Friday, July 19th at Noon and will close at 9pm. The Wrigley Field Ticket Office is located at the corner of Clark St. & Addison St. directly under the red marquee. Please arrive early to pick up your tickets to avoid waiting in long lines at the box office.

2. Tickets are filed alphabetically in order of last name. Ten Club ticket windows will have signs above dividing them up based on the alphabet. Please make sure you are in the line that corresponds with the first letter of your last name.

3. Ten Club members must show government issued photo identification to collect purchased tickets. Only the Ten Club member whose name is on the membership account may pick the tickets up. You cannot send anyone else to pick tickets up for you. No exceptions.

4. You will receive two (2) reserved tickets on either the Field or in the Lower Bowl based on seniority in the fan club. Seat locations are not given out in advance. You will find out your seat location when you pick up your tickets at will call.

5. Doors open at 5:30pm. Pearl Jam will start at 7:30pm. All times subject to change.

6. You may enter the venue from any gate.

7. All ticket sales are final. No refunds, name transfers or exchanges. No exceptions.

8. Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and possible loss of membership.

Note: Members who purchase travel packages are excluded from the above will call info. Your tickets will be handed to you by our travel partner rep at the hotel upon check in. Be sure to have your photo ID handy.

Pearl Jam Merchandise and Activities outside the Venue:

- Pearl Jam Wrigley merchandise stands offering the full line of show merchandise will be open outside the venue beginning at noon on both Thursday, July 18th and Friday, July 19th.

- Poster tubes will be available for $2 each. Available while supplies last.

- Cash and credit cards will be accepted. TIP: Credit cards are charged using cellular phone lines at venues. Often these lines get slow or stop working due cell phone tower crowding. To avoid long wait times you'll want to have cash in hand.

- Screen printing demo starting at noon on Thursday, July 18th only.

- Pearl Jam poster designers Dabs, Myla, and Munk One will be painting canvas's starting at 2pm on Thursday, July 18th and will paint until finished.

The Ten Club ticket policy can be found here: http://pearljam.com/tenclub/tickets

Please direct any ticket related questions to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.

You've been informed ... now go have fun!
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    foodboy wrote:
    after going to london and with all the hype of "an evening with pearl jam" it was just another show. nothing much extra special here. a very good performance as eds' voice was in fine form,but still had all the prerequisites in the set list. 2 gems ,alone and parachutes. otherwise not the show i was expecting. this was basically a fan club show and just thought they would take this opportunity to play more rarities and not the every tour regulars. so if one thinks chicago is going to be full of rarities i would strongly think again. just another good show. sorry if this offends the hypnotized.

I would like to thank you for your dose of optimism into this thread where a large group of us have excitedly counted down to seeing the band at Wrigley. Coming 2 days before our anticipated date with our favorite band your post is well timed and, as you can see, well received.

:fp:

Can always count on someone pooping in the punch bowl!
    Exactly. Rock on, Wrigley!
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    deuce.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    dankind wrote:

Nice one!! Love that movie!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    dankind wrote:

"Gotta get da papahs, get da papahs."

Classic movie.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    edited July 2013
    chuck-woolery1.jpg

"Two and Two"
    Post edited by KC138045 on
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    foodboy wrote:
    For someone who is a Food Boy fan i can see where PJ wouldn't be that cool. I am sure that Ed playing in the most nostalgic place from his child hood will be "just another show"
    [end sarcasm]
    I believe your first mistake was having expectations.

good luck finding happiness somewhere other than a live PJ show.
  • Options
    foodboy wrote:
    For someone who is a Food Boy fan i can see where PJ wouldn't be that cool. I am sure that Ed playing in the most nostalgic place from his child hood will be "just another show"
    [end sarcasm]
    I believe your first mistake was having expectations.

good luck finding happiness somewhere other than a live PJ show.
    Let’s try to see this from Foodboy’s perspective…

Just seeing Pearl Jam perform live in London, most likely after being fortunate enough to win lottery tickets to the show, and seeing the first ever live performance of Mind Your Manners, is walking out of the venue…
    “Sheesh, that really was a disappointment! I feel sorry for anybody going to Wrigley!!”

Okay, letting that sink in…

:fp:
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    for today:
    rjfmuc.jpg

tomorrow:
    10f0xg7.jpg

and Friday:
    2gvphlc.jpg
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Options
    johnny.jpg
    Rock on, Wrigley!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,255
    johnny.jpg
    Rock on, Wrigley!

i was just gonna post that one :x :)

0.jpg
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    ONE FUCKING DAY!!!!

NUFF SAID!

Hitting the road for the final drive now. See you all up there and get ready for a fucking great show!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    ONE. DAY.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,352
    terrysawchuk.jpg

!BimRv6!CGk~$(KGrHqYH-DYEsM393W7uBLP43Kv7H!~~_35.JPG
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    deshaun-thomasx-large%20(1).jpg
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    roflbot.jpg
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    431451_3083833411278_128040607_n.jpg
    423714_3083831451229_552208522_n.jpg
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    3328_eddie-vedder1.jpg
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    tumblr_m8pptzB1zn1qareywo1_400.jpg
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    This fucking train needs to get rolling out of O'Hare, quick!

It's on, Chicago!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    KC138045 wrote:
    deshaun-thomasx-large%20(1).jpg

Best post
  • Options
    PJRvmGoatPJRvmGoat Posts: 3
    tumblr_m8pptzB1zn1qareywo1_400.jpg

Who doesn't like a 'Truffle Shuffle' every once in awhile....

:lol: