Goodbye Percy

jasonjason Posts: 468
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Today my MN Vikings traded away Percy Harvin. I am not happy about that, but what can you do he wanted out and didn't play alot last season and wants MEGA BUCKS. Thanks Percy.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/90401 ... ks-sources

I know 1 Green Bay Packer fan that will love this!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    jason wrote:
    Today my MN Vikings traded away Percy Harvin. I am not happy about that, but what can you do he wanted out and didn't play alot last season and wants MEGA BUCKS. Thanks Percy.

Wow, cant say I am sad to see him go. Not happy he went to Seattle though. You could always overpay for Greg Jennings.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    You could always overpay for Greg Jennings.

no. Jennings needs to stay put or go someplace that can pass the ball.

#aetfranchisechampions
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    I think an overpay for Jennings might be in the works as they were after Mike Wallace, but he is reportedly close to signing with the Miami Dolphins. We need a mega playmaker now!

No special team threat now. GUH!!! We shall see now who we get. Maybe a QB???
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    They should have traded straight up for Matt Flynn.
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    81 wrote:
    You could always overpay for Greg Jennings.

no. Jennings needs to stay put or go someplace that can pass the ball.

#aetfranchisechampions

lol, if he only thought about the fantasy implications of his decision. He is not staying put.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Dirty Frank ZDirty Frank Z Posts: 2,878
    jason wrote:

Die hard Vikes fan here, and I'm glad he's gone. He'd want too much money for 60% playing time. Seeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaa!!
    jason wrote:
    I think an overpay for Jennings might be in the works as they were after Mike Wallace, but he is reportedly close to signing with the Miami Dolphins. We need a mega playmaker now!

ALL DAY?
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    jason wrote:

ALL DAY?

Just saw Anquan Boldin just went to the 49ers for a 6th round, so I guess a 1st round pic isn't so bad in return. If they get someone, I am ok with it, but they can't win without a WR as they have NO ONE!

All Day and 2,500 yards??? We need ya buddy this year more than ever!
    We need more than one WR.
  • As a Bears fan, this makes me happy. :D
    ~Carter~

You can spend your time alone, redigesting past regrets, oh
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    - Present Tense
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    jason wrote:

;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    jason wrote:
    jason wrote:

ALL DAY?

Just saw Anquan Boldin just went to the 49ers for a 6th round, so I guess a 1st round pic isn't so bad in return. If they get someone, I am ok with it, but they can't win without a WR as they have NO ONE!

All Day and 2,500 yards??? We need ya buddy this year more than ever!

Highly surprised the Ravens on got a 6th for Boldin.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    got a good haul in return....he was never there when the Vikes needed him
    happy trails mr migraine
    ajb
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Thanks guys!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V