whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
This makes me think of..,
Uhh.. Go
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PapPap Posts: 28,773
    Unthought Known
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • Oatmeal

Sanka

I'm out.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    breakingbad-cupcakes.jpg
  • breakingbad-cupcakes.jpg
    Is that GLASS shards on a cupcake?!?!? Love it!!
    breakingbad-cupcakes.jpg

Crystal Meth, Enjoy!
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    breakingbad-cupcakes.jpg

Crystal Meth, Enjoy!

Just keep that out of the cupcake thread. There are already too many cupcake haters bringing us down in there. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Jello pudding?
    Starting watching Breaking Bad this weekend, that show gets in your head 8-) not that i want to try Crystal Meth, although it's kind of pretty.
    Starting watching Breaking Bad this weekend, that show gets in your head 8-) not that i want to try Crystal Meth, although it's kind of pretty.

Man I love that show... but as it progresses, I think it makes you never want to do meth.
    I had an ex/gf whos little old southern mother was hooked on meth.. wasnt pretty.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

Man I love that show... but as it progresses, I think it makes you never want to do meth.
    I had an ex/gf whos little old southern mother was hooked on meth.. wasnt pretty.

My mother-in-law thinks I'm going to look like the main character when I'm older. I don't know what that means.

I heard the 4th season is a masterpeice, which is kind of hard to belive, because the first season is :crazy: Good , hell the first episode is :crazy: good.

My mother-in-law thinks I'm going to look like the main character when I'm older. I don't know what that means.

Mother in laws :fp:
    I heard the 4th season is a masterpeice, which is kind of hard to belive, because the first season is :crazy: Good , hell the first episode is :crazy: good.

I liked the 1st and 2nd seasons the best.
    Season 3 was good.
    Season 4 was very good.

Well, either you're a goofy insecure science teacher, or you're a badass meth dealer, what's confusinfg about that?

I liked the 1st and 2nd seasons the best.
    Season 3 was good.
    Season 4 was very good.

Well, either you're a goofy insecure science teacher, or you're a badass meth dealer, what's confusinfg about that?

I'm not sure, but I guess I need to watch! She has a good rep on EBay - perhaps she could unload my meth cupcakes.
    [quote="DissidentmanI'm not sure, but I guess I need to watch! She has a good rep on EBay - perhaps she could unload my meth cupcakes.[/quote]

I'm right here

[quote="BinauralJam"]I'm right here

Chocolate or Vanilla?
    [quote="DissidentmanI'm not sure, but I guess I need to watch! She has a good rep on EBay - perhaps she could unload my meth cupcakes.
    I'm right here

Chocolate or Vanilla?[/quote]

YES