2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Happy Birthday!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Happy Birthday :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Happy birthday!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Happy happy!

And thanks for the offer. Sox fan for life.... but live in sunny California now.

It's warm. :D
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Same here...Sox fan for life too, just down here in South Florida and Spring Training in Fort Myers is only 2 hours away. How schweeet that is. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    Happy happy birthday!!!! Cheers :D
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    Happy happy Bday enjoy a ton more :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Happy Birthday!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    have a great birthday!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Happy birthday, have a good one!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Happy Birthday! :D
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    happy birthday !

PEACE!
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Enjoy your day !!!!

happy-birthday-wishes-for-old-friend-1.gif
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Oops, missed it. Happy belated! :wave:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    stat_29_6.JPG

Happy Birthday :D
    Hey everybody just woke up from a nap. Thank you all so very much.....it's such a gorgeous day. I'm getting ready to have some dinner by beach and I'm hungry. I hope the vegetables are fresh.....

SURFS UP!

Peace to everyone
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Happy B'day. Hope you get lots of cake. And presents.
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    Happy (late) Birthday! :D
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,665
    Another belated by sincere.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Well, all was great till my love decided to have one glass of wine ONE! We got to City Place Palm Beach and she said she was sick I couldn't believe it. Next thing it all came to the surface and some in the car. Cleaned her up then went around the corner to a local fish joint to get something for me as she apologized the whole way there and home.

The whole thing was amusing to me as I now know her true limits now when next week we celebrate our Irishness. She gets 3 sips of wine that's it with corned beef and cabbage minus the corned beef. Smiling.....

Peace and thanks again everybody.

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    g under p wrote:
    Well, all was great till my love decided to have one glass of wine ONE! We got to City Place Palm Beach and she said she was sick I couldn't believe it. Next thing it all came to the surface and some in the car. Cleaned her up then went around the corner to a local fish joint to get something for me as she apologized the whole way there and home.

The whole thing was amusing to me as I now know her true limits now when next week we celebrate our Irishness. She gets 3 sips of wine that's it with corned beef and cabbage minus the corned beef. Smiling.....

Peace and thanks again everybody.

oh yikes! sorry to hear that! But happy belated G man! I was at City Place too over the weekend.. tried the new place, Brio. Pretty good. What a great weekend to wander through that place.. :mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Happy belated birthday! :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    may your day be filled with peace

:D:D:D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Hapyy Birthday (Belated) Dude!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxyudu5KR6ouF69Pc1Nb55fy5CmvRJSN3Xk5TVJzxKmLp5FaRj
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Happy (belated) Birthday!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless