Amongst the Waves vinyl single sealed F/T

JP33JP33 Posts: 1,348
edited March 2013 in Lost Dogs
looking for Metallica St. Anger vinyl .......Loaded.......and Reloaded vinyl
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    For...the...love...of...god...WILL...YOU...STOP....STARTING.....NEW....THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Well if you dont like them .......why would you read them ? ......is that Logic or not?
    For...the...love...of...god...WILL...YOU...STOP....STARTING.....NEW....THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JP33 wrote:
    Well if you dont like them .......why would you read them ? ......is that Logic or not?
    No, its not.

You have spammed the 1st page of this forum with nine..9 different threads. Most of which are multiples.
  • Options
    I pay 40 bucks a year for this club......I am going to get my monys wourth of it ......I will post whatever is on the rules list ........sorry that you hate me .......this is the land of the free my friend
    JP33 wrote:
    No, its not.

You have spammed the 1st page of this forum with nine..9 different threads. Most of which are multiples.
  • Options
    JP33 wrote:
    I pay 40 bucks a year for this club......I am going to get my monys wourth of it ......I will post whatever is on the rules list ........sorry that you hate me .......this is the land of the free my friend
    JP33 wrote:
    No, its not.

I will give you a free lesson. When you start a thread, and then over time when it gets lost and bumped off the first page, you can then 'bump' your thread back up to the first page for all to see. You dont have to start an entire new one.

You can also edit your threads in any fashion, if you need to change items that you are looking for, or items that you have for trade or auction.
  • Options
    ok ......thank you......I did not know that .....I have no common sense........I have to get an inventory list... how do you bump them back up to the first page?....Thanks Joshua I pay 40 bucks a year for this club......I am going to get my monys wourth of it ......I will post whatever is on the rules list ........sorry that you hate me .......this is the land of the free my friend [Well if you dont like them .......why would you read them ? ......is that Logic or not?[/quote]
    No, its not.

You have spammed the 1st page of this forum with nine..9 different threads. Most of which are multiples.[/quote][/quote]
    I will give you a free lesson. When you start a thread, and then over time when it gets lost and bumped off the first page, you can then 'bump' your thread back up to the first page for all to see. You dont have to start an entire new one.
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    JP33 wrote:
    ok ......thank you......I did not know that .....I have no common sense........I have to get an inventory list... how do you bump them back up to the first page?....Thanks Joshua I pay 40 bucks a year for this club......I am going to get my monys wourth of it ......I will post whatever is on the rules list ........sorry that you hate me .......this is the land of the free my friend [Well if you dont like them .......why would you read them ? ......is that Logic or not?
    No, its not.

You have spammed the 1st page of this forum with nine..9 different threads. Most of which are multiples.[/quote][/quote]
    I will give you a free lesson. When you start a thread, and then over time when it gets lost and bumped off the first page, you can then 'bump' your thread back up to the first page for all to see. You dont have to start an entire new one.[/quote]

Isn't it in the rules to not spam the pages and to condense threads into one, or something simikar :fp:

I don't give a crap you pay $40 a year, it's courtesy
  • Options
    i c
    ahill721 wrote:
    JP33 wrote:
    ok ......thank you......I did not know that .....I have no common sense........I have to get an inventory list... how do you bump them back up to the first page?....Thanks Joshua I pay 40 bucks a year for this club......I am going to get my monys wourth of it ......I will post whatever is on the rules list ........sorry that you hate me .......this is the land of the free my friend [Well if you dont like them .......why would you read them ? ......is that Logic or not?
    No, its not.

[/quote]
    I will give you a free lesson. When you start a thread, and then over time when it gets lost and bumped off the first page, you can then 'bump' your thread back up to the first page for all to see. You dont have to start an entire new one.[/quote]

Isn't it in the rules to not spam the pages and to condense threads into one, or something simikar :fp:

I don't give a crap you pay $40 a year, it's courtesy[/quote]
This discussion has been closed.