Options

Do you think they'll hit Hawaii after Oz?

quarterpastquarterpast Posts: 185
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I am hoping so...it would be so amazing! It's been a long time and I know that Ed likes Hawaii, but I'm not sure about the other guys. I just don't know if I should keep my hopes up or just forget it.
Any thoughts?
rock bands may come and rock bands may go...
but rock n roll will live forever! - ray davies
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    I thought this was a done deal. People were saying there were Hawaii dates listed in the tour programs they bought on Leg 1.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    SnowRiderSnowRider Posts: 55
    Have they ever been to South Africa. Maybe
    Calgary 04/09/05, Las Vegas 06/07/06, The Gorge 22/07/06 23/07/06
  • Options
    JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    Hawaii is listed on the tour programs, I saw it. No definite date yet, looks to be after Australia.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I am hoping so...it would be so amazing! It's been a long time and I know that Ed likes Hawaii, but I'm not sure about the other guys. I just don't know if I should keep my hopes up or just forget it.
    Any thoughts?

ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE!!!!! :D HAWAII IS SOOOOO ON!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE!!!!! :D HAWAII IS SOOOOO ON!!!!

winter time in Hawaii....lotsa big waves ;)
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    winter time in Hawaii....lotsa big waves ;)

*drools*
    YES. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF BIG WAVES!!!! ITS CALLING YOUR NAME!!! U GOTTA BE THERE!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Any thoughts?
    I hope they do and I think they should have Jack Johson open those shows!
    Rapid City 98
  • Options
    Anyone know what island(s) and venues they might play? Oahu would be nice since I'm going to be out there later this year.
  • Options
    slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    Anyone know what island(s) and venues they might play? Oahu would be nice since I'm going to be out there later this year.

are the venues themselves anything special in hawaii? IE are there any outdoor venues overlooking the ocean or something that makes the venue itself special?
  • Options
    I don't know anything about the venues in Hawaii. Since there's no NBA or NHL is there a 20,000 seat arena at all? I'm familiar with Aloha Stadium on Oahu, but could PJ sell the stadium? Maybe Univ. of Hawaii has an arena...