Options

FS CD SIngles (Take 2)

bakervisionbakervision Posts: 82
edited March 2013 in Lost Dogs
So i tried to sell these on here once before but i didnt have prices, id now officially like them off my desk so ill try out some prices, i am not an expert on current prices but i did some looking around so if there is something that you feel is off please turn your flamethrowers to low and give a guy a heads up and ill adjust accordingly. also if you would like a few and would like to make a price for those few so its in your favor please feel free to do so.

they are all in good condition but by no means pristine, some were dug out of record bins and others bought brand new, so please inquire about the ones you are interested in specifically. i will save us all some time and tell you that none of them are perfect.

these are the prices (USD) for the cds not including shipping and that will be according to region and quantity. the reason im leaving it that way is because im shipping from good ole canada and for some reason as some of you may know shipping out of here is crazy. i had shipped for many moons from the usa and its such a substantial difference in price and quality between the two places.

not for you slimline UK version $6
immortality us version $4
2x evenflow slimline UK version $6 each
daughter slimline UK version $6
alive slimline austria press (red cover b/w once and wash) $10
jeremy slimline austria press $10
jeremy slimline australia (purple and orange slingshot cover, b/w footsteps and yellow ledbetter) $10
2x jeremy slimline UK press (half front cover just says "pearl jam jeremy" b/w yellow ledbetter and alive live) $12 each
go slimline austria press $10
go slimline (not sure where from, full picture on the front says "containts previously unreleased material") $10
oceans us version $6
oceans slimline UK version $12
wishlist us digipak $5
given to fly us digipak $5
dissident japan 7 track cd (not slimline) SRCS7777 $12
animal us version (record store promo?, has hole punched in barcode) $10
daughter slimline australia (band photo on cover b/w blood and yellow ledbetter) $14
save you us digipak b/w other side $$8
who you are us digipak b/w habit $8
last kiss us digipak b/w soldier of love $8
spin the black circle slimline germany version b/w tremor chris (promo? has cut on left side of case and sticker on the from "from the upcoming album vita logy, in store dec 1") $12
light years uk digipak #13261 b/w grievance and soon forget $8
light years us digipak 1 track promo $12
2x nothing as it seems australia digipak b/w insignificance footsteps and better man $8 each
nothing as it seems england limited edition #16894 b/wbetterman and footsteps $10
nothing as it seems us digipak 1 track promo $12