Help identifying a show from a picture?

samhunter10samhunter10 Posts: 9
edited March 2013 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey so I was looking through the PJ20 cd booklet part and on the "Stone Page" (a ton of photos of stone) theres a black and white shot of him playing a fender jaguar and I've never seen him play one in any other photos. I was just wondering if maybe someone could Identify which show it is so I could check it out, or if the photo is in the PJ20 book ( I dont have that yet ). Im just curious to the colour and being able to watch that show would be a bonus :)
I know its a long shot but if anyone could tell me I'd really appreciate it :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    i must admit i just tried and failed to find an answer for you

i thought it might be from the Drop on the Park concert from Seattle in 1992, but Stone had blonde hair at that show

then i thought it was London 1993, but he has on a different t shirt

don't know the answer, but i'll say it's definitely from a show in Europe in 1993

and no that pic is not in the PJ20 book, i thought that was the book you meant at first, i flipped through the whole book and didn't see it, then i saw you said the cd booklet

i tried!
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
    found it!

the video kinda sucks, but you can at least see he's playing a Jaguar, and he's got on that same t-shirt (and what appears to be a kilt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qty_kjeewDU
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Thank you so much! :D
    thats fantastic, is the PJ20 book worth getting too by the way?
    Thank you so much! :D
    thats fantastic, is the PJ20 book worth getting too by the way?

yeah, i'd say so....if they put it out, i will buy it...but it does have loads of cool stuff, pic and stories even i hadn't heard, and i've read everything on them since day one
    didn't notice the first time i watched the video, but Eddie doesn't play guitar on this early version of RVM, so you really can hear Stone on that Jaguar much better than if Eddie was playing guitar
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    StuffnJunk wrote:
    didn't notice the first time i watched the video, but Eddie doesn't play guitar on this early version of RVM, so you really can hear Stone on that Jaguar much better than if Eddie was playing guitar
    Yeah, I noticed that, too.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy