These 4 clowns.

2»

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,425
    81 wrote:
    read the leaked info last week. holy crap what a fucked up story. sex on the corpses :fp:

that dude with the shaved sides and slicked back top looks whacked out.

so sad.

and who want to have sex with the blue hair'd gal :fp: yuck.
    How do 4 KIDS become so demented?
    How much acid, bath salts, etc. did these clowns consume in their short lives?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    read the leaked info last week. holy crap what a fucked up story. sex on the corpses :fp:

that dude with the shaved sides and slicked back top looks whacked out.

so sad.

and who want to have sex with the blue hair'd gal :fp: yuck.

i think some people are born fucked up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

I agree.
    But how did 4 PEOPLE meet up, and decide to do what they did?
    All 4 of these clowns are fucked up beyond belief.
    Each and every one of these kids is no better than Speck or Gacy.

Its just fucking beyond weird.
    81 wrote:

I agree.
    But how did 4 PEOPLE meet up, and decide to do what they did?
    All 4 of these clowns are fucked up beyond belief.
    Each and every one of these kids is no better than Speck or Gacy.

Its just fucking beyond weird.

fucked up people find fucked up people.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Its like saying Charles Manson at the age of 18, found 3 other people just like him.
    Its mind boggling.

These fuckers are worse than Manson.
    Manson never killed anyone.
    81 wrote:

Its like saying Charles Manson at the age of 18, found 3 other people just like him.
    Its mind boggling.

These fuckers are worse than Manson.
    Manson never killed anyone.

perhaps not with his own two hands....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Holy crap...
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I can't believe how close minded you guys are being. Sex on dead bodies is the new thing, get with the times...
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874

lets see pics of the parents or their story

i'm guessing the answer will be obvious

lets see pics of the parents or their story

i'm guessing the answer will be obvious
    Trust me, I can spend hours and hours discussing fucked up parenting skills.
    But this is WAY BEYOND having shitheads for parents.
    What leads 4 kids to behave like this?
    This is so fucking bizarre!
    No human beings should be capable of this.
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    The most alarming thing of all is that at no point did one of them, even for a moment,
    have second thoughts and think what they were doing was wrong and try to stop the others.

What a world.
    Nice shirt.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I think Speedy makes a good point here. I was talking about this with the girls yesterday. Horrific story, definitely. But you would think at least one of them would think 'hey this is fucked up, I'm calling 911', you know? But no, all of them are fucked up and were in this together. That is the scariest part.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I think Speedy makes a good point here. I was talking about this with the girls yesterday. Horrific story, definitely. But you would think at least one of them would think 'hey this is fucked up, I'm calling 911', you know? But no, all of them are fucked up and were in this together. That is the scariest part.
    At what point did they lose complete touch with reality? It never dawned on them what the consequences of this act were going to be? It never entered their minds, that when they get caught, they will spend the rest of their lives locked in a cage. Its so fucking bizarre. At NO POINT in their 18 years of living, did they show any type of bizarre behavior? At no point did a teacher or a parent realize that any of these 4 clowns are fucked up beyond belief? Up until this day these 4 kids were just considered normal kids?
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    At what point did they lose complete touch with reality? It never dawned on them what the consequences of this act were going to be? It never entered their minds, that when they get caught, they will spend the rest of their lives locked in a cage. Its so fucking bizarre. At NO POINT in their 18 years of living, did they show any type of bizarre behavior? At no point did a teacher or a parent realize that any of these 4 clowns are fucked up beyond belief? Up until this day these 4 kids were just considered normal kids?

Its so hard to conceive sometimes. Just last week, here in FL, a cop pulled a young guy over, and the guy got out of the car and shot the cop dead before the cop could even get out of his car. It's sickening to think that some people are either so fucked in the head, un-evolved, sociopath, or whatever, that these things can happen. But this story of sex on dead bodies, yes, is that much more disturbing because of the premeditated factor and that they all went along with it. :sick: :wtf: It's actually almost hard to believe it actually happened.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    4 outstanding citizens.
    How do 18 years olds get to be SO FUCKED UP?

Wonderful parenting
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Just want to point out that it was not florida this time.
    :thumbup:

You've just killed two men so you can have a three way on top of their bodies... Where are you going?

We're going to Disneyworld!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
    4 outstanding citizens.
    How do 18 years olds get to be SO FUCKED UP?

Wonderful parenting
    There has to be a whole lot more than just having shitty parents.
    Just want to point out that it was not florida this time.
    :thumbup:

You've just killed two men so you can have a three way on top of their bodies... Where are you going?

We're going to Disneyworld!!

:lol: It is kinda the superbowl or murders they did.. :wtf:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    These 4 disgusting pieces of crap.
    Acted more despicable.
    Than some some of you fuckers did, after finding out you didnt get GA tickets.
    :P

:lol:
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Disturbing. Not much else to say except I hope that crew gets locked up with the key thrown away. Clearly they have nothing good to contribute to society.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    Blame it all , Parenting , society ,culture , video games , internet , drugs , alcohol ....

we as a society have gone over the cliff this is the new norm ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    what a sad sad sad situation.

poor parenting and social media will only perpetuate the disconnect between humans...soon, humans will no longer have the ability to feel empathy.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:
    what a sad sad sad situation.

poor parenting and social media will only perpetuate the disconnect between humans...soon, humans will no longer have the ability to feel empathy.

Debatable